TMCBryan

Lanaboards Karaoke Contest: Season Two! Round 3 Voting!

Round 3  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the best?

• Born to Die
    • ZpVj6R1e1o2N.128

Guest Dot

WTF is going on? This poll has some major issues. Entrant seven had three votes in the beginning.

just kinda shitty that people are watching their votes getting taken away from them and are seeing them clearly being given to a different entry literally all of a sudden. it's all kind of odd :lanasrs2:

It's probably because the person they voted for was clearly under voted so they voted for their next favourite....

It's not like it's unheard of. It's a contest. I'm not sure why people are getting worked up about it (maybe votes are being taken from their entries and they're pressed? Idk.)

Hi everyone! well i would like to participate in the karaoke but as a backing singer, if anybody would like falsettos or something in the background please let me know because i really would like to participate :)  oh and great entries this round!

teenager vocals ...

threesome :hooker:

British vocals, foursome :sass:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Round one polling is....closed.

KkrRPlP.png

The winner is entrant four, who is better known as.....@ConeyIslandQueen262!

Congratulations, Coney! You are the first finalist.

Round two submissions are now open. The deadline for submitting is February 8th, 2014 at 11:59:59 PM EST.

Best of luck everyone!

chmLj9Q.png

I watched this forum and what was going on with the vote changes but I couldn't say anything because I was an entrant.

I PROMISE you that I can't explain why some votes were deleted and then given to me ! I didn't send any messages in which I begged to vote for me (and I also didn't send nudes.) I'm really sorry but it wasn't my fault, I hope you can understand that.

Thank you to everybody who voted for me  :party:

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx