Sucker

ionnalee [iamamiwhoami]

Yeah I kinda hope so too. But no matter how they choose to do it I'm just glad we're getting shadowshow tbh

Same. I hope it's like at the concerts they had. :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

Can someone explain what the hell is going on here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZWmzvP62tQ

I`ve listened to her albums but didn`t really bother to listen to her live performances until now. I found this wth? Is this a concert or? I did like it and it even maybe me like t more, but I didn't get everything ( can somebody explain? xd)

EotAQlJ.jpg

Same. I hope it's like at the concerts they had. :defeated:

The one fron London? That version is a++

Can someone explain what the hell is going on here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZWmzvP62tQ

I`ve listened to her albums but didn`t really bother to listen to her live performances until now. I found this wth? Is this a concert or? I did like it and it even maybe me like t more, but I didn't get everything ( can somebody explain? xd)

http://iamamiwhoami.wikia.com/wiki/IN_CONCERT

last.fm  

fuck november feels so far away ugh. do you guys think they'll release the rest of the songs or just one or two? i feel like they might just release two before the album gets released but idk man i just cant wait uGH

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

fuck november feels so far away ugh. do you guys think they'll release the rest of the songs or just one or two? i feel like they might just release two before the album gets released but idk man i just cant wait uGH

With how they changed the covers on twimc.cc, my guess is 3. Seems weird though, hoping for all of them except the last track.

last.fm  

As we head closer to the release of iamamiwhoami’s BLUE, one thing of interest is the length and format of the album. To whom it may concern. will host exclusive expanded editions of the physical and digital album, only available through their new shop. The exclusive digital edition of BLUE will also include additional audio and visual content exclusive to TWIMC.

iTunes will sell the regular digital format versions of the tracks, which will unlock to fans who pre-ordered, as they’re made available online. The tracklist remains the same throughout all editions, however the expanded edition is to be experienced as a whole.

From iambountyfan (surprise!)

last.fm