Sucker

ionnalee [iamamiwhoami]

tumblr_ncrqbqP4D31th3ab2o2_400.jpg  tumblr_ncrqbqP4D31th3ab2o1_400.jpg

iamamiwhoami’s new album BLUE will be released November 10 in digital and physical editions on To whom it may concern. with focus on the digital edition entitled “the BLUE island”. A site where digital tools are provided, for the user to choose to stream, download and/or share the album’s content with other users. The aim is to use the digital format’s strengths in a way that supports iamamiwhoamis audiovisual releases and present a new way to consume an album.

PREORDER

http://twimclabel.tumblr.com/

Not really news but w/e

last.fm  

Guys I just listened to "thin" and it was so goooooooood :crying2: It's a very different sound palette for them and I totally dig it. The production is absolutely meticulous and lush. I'm not even ready to press play on "chasing kites" though, it's my most anticipated song omg.

If you don't see me post here again, it's because I died listening to "chasing kites" tbh :defeated: here goes...

H0bDaqU.gif

I mean wow. The chasing kites video is their best video by far. Loving the new dark tone BLUE is immersing itself in.

Oh, and allegedly ripple, the last dancer and shadowshow will be released Nov. 7th.

Now excuse me while I listen to the near-completed masterpiece that is BLUE.

I mean wow. The chasing kites video is their best video by far. Loving the new dark tone BLUE is immersing itself in.

Oh, and allegedly ripple, the last dancer and shadowshow will be released Nov. 7th.

Now excuse me while I listen to the near-completed masterpiece that is BLUE.

Totally agree. Not that I didn't love the very bright-toned songs from the beginning of the album, but I feel like the second half of the album is a pretty big shift in sound AND I LOVE IT. Were you meaning that you think "chasing kites" is their best video from BLUE or out of their whole discog?

My ranking so far:

1. chasing kites

2. hunting for pearls

3. blue blue

4. thin

5. fountain

6. vista

7. tap your glass

IT'S SO HARD TO CHOOSE THO IDEK

H0bDaqU.gif

Totally agree. Not that I didn't love the very bright-toned songs from the beginning of the album, but I feel like the second half of the album is a pretty big shift in sound AND I LOVE IT. Were you meaning that you think "chasing kites" is their best video from BLUE or out of their whole discog?

My ranking so far:

1. chasing kites

2. hunting for pearls

3. blue blue

4. thin

5. fountain

6. vista

7. tap your glass

My ranking exactly :hdu:

My ranking so far:

1. chasing kites

2. hunting for pearls

3. blue blue

4. thin

5. fountain

6. vista

7. tap your glass

I meant chasing kites is their best vid from BLUE, although it's definitely one of their best. On the other hand, I believe thin is much better as a song than as a video. It was a bit underwhelming for me, I feel like it should've had a better video.

I can't wait honestly for the last songs... Hoping either 'ripple' or 'the last dancer' has that instrumental at the end of the album trailer. Would definitely fit in with the second half's ongoing darkness.

My ranking (even though i love them all so much):

1. thin

2. chasing kites

3. hunting for pearls

4. tap your glass

5. blue blue

6. vista

7. fountain