Sucker

ionnalee [iamamiwhoami]

Since the beginning I noted it down, I'm pretty sure it's the new version of shadowshow. It's so gorgeous. It was my favorite thing from this whole era and it's making us wait for it.

Last week this beat came to my mind and I'm like "who made this amazing beat that's stuck in my head?" :deadbanana:. It doesn't sound like the live version so I'm curious. :defeated:

EotAQlJ.jpg

I listened through their entire discography on shuffle last night and GOSH I just love their music so much. Definitely one of my best discoveries of 2014.

"chasing kites" is my favorite song they've released as of now. What is everyone else's ultimate fave?

H0bDaqU.gif

I listened through their entire discography on shuffle last night and GOSH I just love their music so much. Definitely one of my best discoveries of 2014.

"chasing kites" is my favorite song they've released as of now. What is everyone else's ultimate fave?

Thin is definitely the best up to now for me... Though I'm still sticking to the kin songs. Blue is too happy and energetic, still blowing my mind, but the darkness in kin is unbeatable.

Thin is definitely the best up to now for me... Though I'm still sticking to the kin songs. Blue is too happy and energetic, still blowing my mind, but the darkness in kin is unbeatable.

I kinda agree, kin is such a masterpiece and I LIVE for a darker sound, but BLUE is just really good :defeated: bounty is definitely harder to get into, for me at least. Like I struggle with loving b, u-1, & t kinda.

H0bDaqU.gif

Idle Talk, T, N, Y, and Goods!!!! 

how can you not love T? its amazing. its my second top played by them after Idle Talk

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

What really gives life to bounty is Jonna's vocals. With BLUE, it's the beat that stands out. I mean, Jonna's vocals are superb, but they're not as prominent as in bounty.

As for my all-time favorites, I'd say they're:

1. t

2. chasing kites/thin

3. idle talk

4. in due order/kill

5. shadowshow (live)

Hoping BLUE era shadowshow will snatch t's weave and become my all-time favorite.

BTW, any updates on when we'll get the last songs? I'm still believing that completely unsourced and credible post I saw on tumblr that says they're coming Nov 7.

I have no clue why, but I almost wish the album cover was a plain blue square with the tracklist tacked in the cover now :flop:

yeah, i kinda don't like the fact that its different from the first two, but i kinda do at the same i dont know?

:creep:

v0ib31jl.jpg

made by urs truly

So we kind of talked about favorites already (don't worry, we're coming back to that topic when then album is out ;)), but what is everyone's least favorite song?

For me it's "b" I think... After that would be "in due order" or "u-1" probably.

u-1 isn't really a song though.. maybe tap your glass? idk yet...

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

My all time favorites are O, Y, T, Goods, Play, Fountain, Thin and Shadowshow (can't wait for the album version :defeated:)

Guys, when/until when can I order/pre-order the album?

Edit:

Little iamamiwhoaminsters, I keep finding out more stuff about Jonna every day and she's just the sweetest. I watched this old interview of her and :3 I've also introduced her to three people today (including 2 Swedish guys who had never heard of ha u_u).

Slay

EotAQlJ.jpg

MY FUCKING

HOLY SHIT

SOMEONE BETTER RUSH ME TO THE MOTHERFUCKING ER

SHAZAM JUST LEAKED :30 SNIPPETS

SHADOWSHOW IS JUT

IM DYBG HELP

also there are snippets of ripple and the last dancer, but i doubt i'll like them in full.

Edited by Harus

MY FUCKING

HOLY SHIT

SHADOWSHOW IS JUT

IM DYBG HELP

also there are snippets of ripple and the last dancer, but i doubt i'll like them in full.

OMG :lange:

I think I'm going to avoid them and just wait for the full songs, BUT IT'S TAKING A LOT OF STRENGTH

Describe them to me!!

H0bDaqU.gif

MY FUCKING

HOLY SHIT

SHADOWSHOW IS JUT

IM DYBG HELP

can't find them

Omg I should not have come to this thread today, I wanna listen to shadowshow :defeated:

I came here to say that I have to control myself not to dance to her songs when I'm in public. t is my current obsession and can you imagine a guy walking backwards like she does in the video? It's so hard not to though, those beats :defeated:

EotAQlJ.jpg

Describe them to me!!

ripple has a very repetitive, almost annoying instrumental. I think the last dancer can be qualified as the rascal of BLUE. and YES, the snippet at the end of the album trailer IS from shadowshow. jonna's vocals sound fresh and enlightening. she sounds cheerful in this version.

can't find them

Install Shazam. Shazam any track by iam, go to discography; BLUE, then listen to a snippet of any track you'd like.