Sucker

ionnalee [iamamiwhoami]

Did anybody here get the instrumentals?

Haven't heard about anyone receiving them yet. Did you pledge for them?

I was at the gig Wednesday night in London, it was absolutely amazing! All of the live arrangements sounded huge, and Jonna's vocals were absolutely incredible. The stage set-up was different to the previous iamamiwhoami tours. She had two dancers with her which added a lot of energy to the show, visuals on screen and lots of lights. "Blazing" was my highlight, it went hard and the crowd loved it. There was a good mix of ionnalee and iamamiwhoami songs so I think everyone will find something they enjoy. I met her afterwards during the Kickstarter Signing and she was absolutely lovely, so warm and friendly. She signed my CD and gave me a hug!  :flutter:

Haven't heard about anyone receiving them yet. Did you pledge for them?

I was at the gig Wednesday night in London, it was absolutely amazing! All of the live arrangements sounded huge, and Jonna's vocals were absolutely incredible. The stage set-up was different to the previous iamamiwhoami tours. She had two dancers with her which added a lot of energy to the show, visuals on screen and lots of lights. "Blazing" was my highlight, it went hard and the crowd loved it. There was a good mix of ionnalee and iamamiwhoami songs so I think everyone will find something they enjoy. I met her afterwards during the Kickstarter Signing and she was absolutely lovely, so warm and friendly. She signed my CD and gave me a hug!  :flutter:

I couldn't in time :(. Did you? I asked TWIMC if we could get them by any other way and they didn't reply... I want them so bad. lol

And omg, she's so lovely by doing that! Can't wait to meet her in Sao Paulo  :defeated: 

7qhp.gif

I didn't pledge for them either, and I haven't heard anyone say they got them yet.

Hope you have a great time in Sao Paulo. The show is fantastic and you won't be disappointed at all!

I didn't pledge for them either, and I haven't heard anyone say they got them yet.

Hope you have a great time in Sao Paulo. The show is fantastic and you won't be disappointed at all!

I know I will :defeated:

Thank you! And if you hear anything about those instrumentals, please pm me

7qhp.gif

Instrumentals have been sent out to the KickStarter backers now. I didn't pledge for that reward so I don't have them, but hopefully it won't be long until someone shares them. 

New dates :)

August 13 - Chicago - Bottom Lounge

August 15 - Los Angeles - El Rey Theatre

August 28 - New York City - Music Hall of Williamsburg

Kickstarter backers should redeem tickets via the form that has been emailed

do we know the source of these instrumentals? I want to look more

lets just say TWIMC "somehow" ( ;) ) found out about the soundcloud account they were posted on and got the account snatched down.