Sucker

ionnalee [iamamiwhoami]

On 4/9/2022 at 1:08 PM, Life said:

ย 

they used to be engaged a long time ago. she's in a relationship with John Strandh (the guy who helps to direct all the visuals).

ย 

I didn't know about all of that. How do you guys know ?

7 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

The 2 new songs are boring.

Yeah I'm so sad to agree with this. The instrumental in Don't Wait For Me is magical but Canyon...I can't remember a thing about it, apart from the part teased at the end of the 1st videoย 

Spoiler

I'm in the roots FB group and it almost makes me sad how euphoric everybody else is lol

ย 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

tbh with miss jonna "silent j" lee there's always at least one song that just isn't really it for every album but the visual completely knocks it out of the park and makes the song worthwhile imo so i'm still very much excited :true:

ย 

visual meaning the video in context of the whole album not necessarily by itself

ย 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

kin > blue >bounty, with this album probably going to fallย in between kin and blue or blue and bounty, but i don't have enough songs to determine that yet. Really enjoying the two tracks thoughย :defeated:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedย Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, Thunder said:

kin > blue >bounty, with this album probably going to fallย in between kin and blue or blue and bounty, but i don't have enough songs to determine that yet. Really enjoying the two tracks thoughย :defeated:

ย 

my ranking is completely flipped from yours :bebe:

ย 

bounty > blue > kin imo (but all are excellent and are better thanย her ionnalee stuff)

I listened to all 3 new songs and they're finally growing on meย :oprah4:

โ€ข I mean I've been fond of Don't Wait For Me the most

โ€ข I heard Canyon for the first time since its release and this time I'm like "Oh WOW work sis"

โ€ข The transition in Zeven is still a highlight but the werewolf/furry/whatever thing is still a conundrum

I'm aware their rollouts of audiovisual albums has been dropping unveiling them chapter by chapter, but with this album so far it would flow better with a more traditional release imoย :bebe:

ย 

8 minutes ago, Furor Poeticus said:

I'm aware their rollouts of audiovisual albums has been dropping unveiling them chapter by chapter, but with this album so far it would flow better with a more traditional release imoย :bebe:

ย 

ย 

iโ€™ve literally only heard the lead once and iโ€™m waiting until the albums out for the rest

Canyon and Zeven areย the best songs so far...ย The visuals are well made as well and way better than Remember The Future.ย This album kinda reminds me of Tales of Us by Goldfrapp, but less dark and more optimistic.ย 

ย 

I'm happy for her and i get that she probably isn't on the headspace to do hard hitting songs for us to pop our bussies, but i do feel maybe this album would fit better with her solo discography.ย I mostly treat all of her albums since Bounty as a full discography and i pretend it's all iamamiwhoami because it sounds so similar... but this one is the first to sound really different