#glimmeringdarling

"Once Upon a Dream" (for "Maleficent" Soundtrack) Discussion Thread - OUT NOW!

Anyway it won't be eligible 'cause it's not an original song :hoe:

A damn mess

Anyway I thought this was the similar Meryl Streep movie (turns out that's Into the Woods or sth, like yet another dark twist on Hansel and Gretel). Definitely not Oscar stuff.

But a new song :party:

sweet as heck. i love the original and the film looks visually impressive. what a great career move. a single for a film billed by angelina jolie? that's some yung money right there :yesnod:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

As many times before, if an artist performs at stage is because they surely won something sooo... if the song is actually played at Grammys... *drums playing*... it actually means Lana won an award, probably Young and Beautiful! Remember this is speculation coming from me. But I'm 90% sure that if the songs gets previewed, Lana has her award. 

image.png

As many times before, if an artist performs at stage is because they surely won something sooo... if the song is actually played at Grammys... *drums playing*... it actually means Lana won an award, probably Young and Beautiful! Remember this is speculation coming from me. But I'm 90% sure that if the songs gets previewed, Lana has her award. 

New movies get recognization during Grammy cerenomy ? I dont think so but advert time during these shows is pretty valuable room. 

New movies get recognization during Grammy cerenomy ? I dont think so but advert time during these shows is pretty valuable room. 

This one apparently will cause they are going to preview Lana's song... i think. 

image.png

When I first saw the trailer for Maleficent at the theaters, I was so excited to see this film anyway because I love dark twists on fairytales. Plus I think Angelina Jolie is stunning. And now my favorite singer is doing a cover for the soundtrack?! My vision is complete, my life is fucking made! So, so happy she is working with film scores again even though it's not an original song. I am so excited for Sunday now I can barely contain myself  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:

You know I wouldn't think a movie like Maleficent would be a top pick for next year's awards season, but I want her to have another shot at the Oscars...Prob not.

She wouldn't be eligible anyway, it's not an original song.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

an hour ago Rob tweeted: "Big news pending..." guessing if it's related to this 

edit: he just tweeted "We have a lot going on right now, as you can imagine. I will be back on twitter tomorrow. Its all good...Stay tuned" mhh

let the light in, it's a cruel world