#glimmeringdarling

"Once Upon a Dream" (for "Maleficent" Soundtrack) Discussion Thread - OUT NOW!

not even slightly.

although I love it. I'm still holding out for the theatrical trailer version.

which i assume will be on some (deluxe?) version of the soundtrack of the movie. 

I don't think it's a different version, it's just the normal song with the sound effects and instrumentation of the trailer.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I don't think it's a different version, it's just the normal song with the sound effects and instrumentation of the trailer.

Well I heard google play leaked it, and the trailer version sounds much more clear as to where the version we have sounds like she's on radio and her voice isn't very clear. I think this will be the main song to the movie, or maybe not they did say it's the song in the ending credits and not in the scenes of the movie :/ I still need it to be released on iTunes though

Well I heard google play leaked it, and the trailer version sounds much more clear as to where the version we have sounds like she's on radio and her voice isn't very clear. I think this will be the main song to the movie, or maybe not they did say it's the song in the ending credits and not in the scenes of the movie :/ I still need it to be released on iTunes though

what even? Lmao

Google play didn't leak anything. Do you realize Google play offers higher quality audio compared to iTunes RIGHT?

Anyway, we still don't know if we get an alternate version.

Song is up on iTunes Brazil and it's same one we got so far.

33 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Once Upon a Dream recently received Platinum in the US: https://www.riaa.com/gold-platinum/?tab_active=default-award&ar=Lana+Del+Rey&ti=&format=&type=#search_section

That's surprising, it's only her third single to do so as lead artist.

Could it be that she actually has a lot more of those and her label just doesn’t care to update data? :noparty:

anyways, great result! :party:

1 hour ago, 5Rick said:

Could it be that she actually has a lot more of those and her label just doesn’t care to update data? :noparty:

anyways, great result! :party:

Definitely. If Once Upon a Time is Platinum, then many songs on Born To Die should be too. Also West Coast, Brooklyn Baby, High By The Beach, Love, Lust For Life (?), Doin' Time...