#glimmeringdarling

"Once Upon a Dream" (for "Maleficent" Soundtrack) Discussion Thread - OUT NOW!

i wonder how many more soundtracks songs lana will do in the next 5 years 

well, I remember her talking about doing a soundtrack for a movie about a man whose best friend passes away. and then another film set in the 20s. [poss sin city: a dame to kill for?] there's also Bond 24 which comes out in 2015 and Quentin Tarantino has a new project in development, that'd be cool to see her sing on the soundtrack for one or both of those films

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

well, I remember her talking about doing a soundtrack for a movie about a man whose best friend passes away. and then another film set in the 20s. [poss sin city: a dame to kill for?] there's also Bond 24 which comes out in 2015 and Quentin Tarantino has a new project in development, that'd be cool to see her sing on the soundtrack for one or both of those films

i need Lana to be a bond girl :defeated:

qqAZ3mU.png

that's cancelled bc the script leaked and he's rly mad

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Oh that soundtrack is good!.

Yes! This movie has always been my favourite for it's darkness. "Hellfire" and "God Save The Outcast" rule. Those songs are insane.

i need Lana to be a bond girl :defeated:

You know, I don't really like Bond movies (I've got a pretty feminist standpoint on them), but a few days ago I've been thinking that Lana would be perfect for the role....

i am nothing and should be everything

Lana Del Rey has allegedly been approached by Harvey Weinstein over a potential movie career.

The 'Born to Die' singer was tapped by the Miramax co-founder to star in a film project that he believes would be "perfect" for her, reports The Sun.

"Harvey thinks there's something about Lana. He knows all about her music but believes she's got what it takes to be a film star," a source said.

"She's got the looks and a stage presence which he thinks will transfer well to the big screen.

"Critics have even claimed that the star plays a part all the time as Lana."

this was in 2012 but people in film who are liked by harvey weinstein tend to do pretty well

Jennifer-Lawrence-and-Harvey-Weinstein-a

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

This would be the first and last Bond movie that I would watch!

I've been thinking about exactly that look - wonder what kind of personality she could have? Or what character from Bond canon she could play...

i am nothing and should be everything

Lana is not an actress. That is just not her talent. Maybe a small role here and there, but no lead character 

Yeah she would probably need huge training. I imagine her being overly stiff in every scene.  :teehee:   But maybe we are wrong and she hides acting talent deep inside her and she would slay like Bjork slayed in Dancer in the Dark.  :erm:

Guest Dot

Me yesterday tbh

300531.png

I'm actually praying that none of his tracks will make it onto ULTRAVILOENCE. :awkney2: Maybe we can get someone to leak them...EARLY :creepna:

Lana is not an actress. That is just not her talent. Maybe a small role here and there, but no lead character 

If Harvey Weinstein has met and talked to her and thinks she could be great as an actress then I believe him, he really should know.