#glimmeringdarling

"Once Upon a Dream" (for "Maleficent" Soundtrack) Discussion Thread - OUT NOW!

How much do you want to bet that she's re-written some of the lyrics to include diamonds, pale moonlight and Elvis? 

She didn't change the lyrics of Blue Velvet so she probably won't change this either.

Also, the song is perfect for her as it is, the lyrics fit her style and it's full of those ahhh ahh's she loves to do at the end of her live performances.

She didn't change the lyrics of Blue Velvet so she probably won't change this either.

Also, the song is perfect for her as it is, the lyrics fit her style and it's full of those ahhh ahh's she loves to do at the end of her live performances.

I FUCKING LOVE those ahh ahhh ahh ahh's

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/lana-del-rey-once-upon-a-dream-official-single-cover/ now we're getting that it will be available on iTunes after the Grammys ! Could this be why it was deleted on Amazon?

that site is 0% reliable, always.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

If Harvey Weinstein has met and talked to her and thinks she could be great as an actress then I believe him, he really should know.

I don't think he has offered her roles or something despite the source given.  He has probably talked about the gatsby soundtrack.

And I think she knows her place. We have all seen her acting in Tropico. The brief part where she was talking was  :toofunny:

I don't think he has offered her roles or something despite the source given.  He has probably talked about the gatsby soundtrack.

And I think she knows her place. We have all seen her acting in Tropico. The brief part where she was talking was  :toofunny:

Harvey had nothing to do with Gatsby. I'm guessing he offered her a role (not necessarily a lead role) and she turned it down because she was either not confident in her acting or wanted to focus on music or something like that. Why else would he have lunch with her? There's tons of pretty girls who want to get close to him.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

The actual "Once Upon a Dream" song is pretty short since it's just the prince repeating it in its entirety back to the princess :pft: Adding stuff would be tacky but I hope the production takes it beyond something boring...Did we already get a track length listed on Amazon?

really hope she doesn't add anything about diamonds/Bel Air/usual Lana-esque things... I'm quite sick of them. If anything is added, I just pray it goes with the rest of the song and isn't completely random and unfitting. I think a really cinematic, dark instrumental bit would be best.