Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

From the End/Rock Me Stable/Quiet Now/Young Like Me - Post-Release Discussion Thread & Poll

Choose!  

75 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite song?

• Blizzard
    • You, Mister
    • There's Nothing to Be Sorry About
    • More Mountains
    • In Wendy
    • For You
    • Wait

We have these threads for all the other albums so I thought it would be fun to do this while it's fresh in our minds.

So name your favorite song from these early albums(that we haven't heard already) and why!

Mine is absolutely "In Wendy." It's very simple and her voice sounds sooo gorgeous, probably more gorgeous than any other song from this era. I like that it's one of the more melodic moments from these recordings, too. And the lyrics are touching and pretty, especially the second verse. I can't get enough of it.

In Wendy by farrrrr. I've had it on repeat all day. Finally brought me out of the lull I'd had for the past few days. It's my new ~theme song~ as of right now. Her voice is flawless in it as well.

Blizzard is a close second, the lyrics make me giggle. The song is simple and makes me smile.

:smile2:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I like For You a lot because it's so melodic, the way she sings it is adorable, just fun to listen to, and I love the "sing it out" part, it's so qt. :flutter:

In Wendy is really great too, as many of you said, I love those "I'm so grateful" parts of the song, she sounds so good there