Guest MissDaytona

Lana to collaborate with rapper French Montana

Fully agree, Lana's Eminem love really chaps my ass. And let's not get started with the Tyler the Creator situation.

Totaly agree with you on that. I don't like rap in general for several reasons and I do know Eminem is on the top of the worsts. But I must admit I do like the old Eminem. I do consider liking him a guilty pleasure tho.  Tyler is just ugh...scum tbh.

glgcDdT.gif

We should agree that Lana is not the biggest example of girl power in the business right now, she is a woman who likes to be used, and it's fine, so an Eminem collabo is on my list, #DEAL

yeah, i forgot that we all know her personally. 

4r9w86.jpg

Lana really wants a collab with him. That's all, didn't mean to cause ~intrigue~

Really wants? Tyler said he had pretty instrumentals for her and she answered 'You're Number 1'  :eek:

I don't see this happen, Tyler dropped his album 2 weeks ago and won't release new material before a while. The direction which Lana seems to take is very different from Tyler's music.

Really wants? Tyler said he had pretty instrumentals for her and she answered 'You're Number 1'  :eek:

I don't see this happen, Tyler dropped his album 2 weeks ago and won't release new material before a while. The direction which Lana seems to take is very different from Tyler's music.

She talked about it at the premiere of the Ride video.

She talked about it at the premiere of the Ride video.

Talk about what? Tyler or a collab with him? The SPIN reported that she said she praises Frank, Tyler & Rocky as the future of the music but that's everything she said about him that night no?

EDIT : Well shit i'm gonna spam his formspring until he answer :creep:

Talk about what? Tyler or a collab with him? The SPIN reported that she said she praises Frank, Tyler & Rocky as the future of the music but that's everything she said about him that night no?

:whoopi:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

EDIT : Well shit i'm gonna spam his formspring until he answer :creep:

Collaborating, promise. Although like I said, she expressed it more as a wish and not something that was definitely happening.

And that "future of music" thing should be taken in context: people were asking her about collaborating with Lady Gaga, and she quickly deflected and talked about how those three are in the future for her.