Rafael

Lana Del Rey to play at Northside Festival 2014

TUESDAY 04 FEBRUARY 2014

THE AMERICAN MEGA STAR WILL BE JOINED BY RUDIMENTAL, ST. VINCENT, WHITE LIES, AND DONKEY ROAD SHOW & SPECIAL GUESTS

Lana Del Rey

In the summer of 2011, Lana Del Rey an Internet sensation with the video for "Video Games", which was the first step in a meteoric career that has led to 5 million copies sold of "Born to Die" and two Brit Awards and prices from Q Magazine, MTV and GAFFA. 

wait in the fascinating singer's second album has been shortened by ep'erne "Paradise" and "Tropico", but it has only increased expectations for the upcoming album release, there have recently been given the title "Ultraviolence". 

Lana Del Rey is one of the most interesting and intriguing figures on the international music scene right now, and we are extremely proud that she has chosen to give his first Danish festival concert at Northside summer.

Lana Del Rey plays at Northside Friday 13 June.

NOTE: Translated from Danish to English

Source: http://www.northside.dk/news/lana-del-rey-til-northside/

EQFO7rX.png

I really wanna goo! would be my birthday present to me :D but i cant understand shit on the site, how much the tickets for friday only? 

A one day ticket is 820DKK ~ 109,8€  :creep:

EQFO7rX.png

A one day ticket is 820DKK ~ 109,8€  :creep:

:crying4:

Tbh I'm saving up, hoping I'll be able to follow her around Europe this summer or at least see her once somewhere.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

:crying4:

Tbh I'm saving up, hoping I'll be able to follow her around Europe this summer or at least see her once somewhere.

I could really use a job. Worst case scenario it's bye bye kidney:

sell%252520yo%252520kidneys.jpg

EQFO7rX.png

It's nice to see her going to even more places in Europe.

That's my girl! :flutter:

Plus she'll probably have a good time there, those crowds tend to be very welcoming.

Hvis man havde penge

Hey, der er altid den mulighed at være frivillig på festivallen. Det var jeg for et par år siden og havde alligevel mulighed for at se de fleste bands jeg gerne ville.