lola

2014 Lana Del Rey Tour Dates

afaik ticketmaster and livenation are linked, which is why I think the earlybird presale might work on ticketmaster links as well :tsk:

Thats what I thought too...

then, LiveNation officially said on Twitter they have no presale code info on the Vegas show since they are no selling it on their site.

obviously i'm gonna try every password i've seen thus far and hope one works.

delrey_zps3df8c502.jpg

I think the tropico passcode is exclusively for the San Fran show because it's through APE, a San Fran concert organizer and on ticketmaster it says 'APE presale'

tumblr_n0viwefvX91qbjnd6o1_400.png

http://www.apeconcerts.com/popArtist07.cfm?cID=4392&KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=535&width=485

But that's still no help when it comes to tomorrow's 'artist presale' since APE is Thursday. Weird. Maybe tropico will work for tomorrow also or as you said it's just an error.

Yeah it isn't working for the Artist Presale, hopefully it all doesn't go to scalpers first.  I got in with another code but it says No Tickets available, so it's useless anyway.  Looks like there's no tickets or an extremely small amount released for the "artist presale".

Looks like they just put up the tickets a little late

u6pq4c9.gif

So excited we got our tickets!! <3 Can't wait to see the goddess!

What show were you able to get??

Yeah it isn't working for the Artist Presale, hopefully it all doesn't go to scalpers first.  I got in with another code but it says No Tickets available, so it's useless anyway.  Looks like there's no tickets or an extremely small amount released for the "artist presale".

yeah....that was a waste of time.

I was logged in literally the second they went onsale and didnt get a thing. must be a really small number of tix.

anybody able to get tickets from this fanclub presale?

delrey_zps3df8c502.jpg

What's APE presale?! I somehow overlooked 'Artist Presale' and I missed it!

Edit: never mind.

I was gonna do the ape presale, but it seems like people are doing the artist one (which I don't have the promo for) and I'm scared they're going to sell out :((

I was gonna do the ape presale, but it seems like people are doing the artist one (which I don't have the promo for) and I'm scared they're going to sell out :((

Still unable to get anything for SF after trying for over a half hour :crying2:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Looks like SF artist presale is sold out now.  I just tried for a friend and no luck.  I'm sure there will be a good amount for the APE presale tomorrow.

u6pq4c9.gif

Good luck to everyone tomorrow! Remember that code is tropico.

It's nice that everyone has three chances to get tix basically. There will probs be even more for the APE one. I feel like today's was a very small amount.