lola

2014 Lana Del Rey Tour Dates

Why aren't all the dates being announced all at once? What kind of a tour announcement is this lol

I'm not complaining--looks like a spring US tour, summer Euro tour, so that's awesome.

But one date a day is rly different...at least that I've seen.

:awk:

its v annoying

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

K so I did some *research* thanks to LOLA and I checked lanadelrey.com for the news and the intervals at which dates for the Paradise tour were released, since I thought all the dates were at once. Clearly not lmao I can't believe I didn't remember that...

Anyway.

What I found for UK/Euro Paradise Tour:

Nov 1, 2012: Initial dates w/ presale

Nov 6, 2012: Additional dates

Nov 7, 2012: More dates

Nov 15, 2012: Radio dates

Feb 1, 13, 20, 2013: Final dates

So we can expect dates to be released in the timespan of 2 weeks??? 

:eek:

I better see Chicago on that list soon...

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

More dates will probably be announced after Coachella.  It isn't uncommon for any artist to play 3-4 warmup shows before setting off on a bigger tour.

u6pq4c9.gif

Guys, how do you know the exact dates for Sweden and Paris ?

I really wonder where the tickets will go on sale. Don't want to miss it.

It's on her official website. There are also links to purchase the tickets.

I haven't been here for ages & I cba to scroll through the thread so can someone tell me what the chances are of a UK tour but not just fucking festivals that you need a mortgage to pay for?  :lanasrs2:

tumblr_mxtjryqQbT1r3azxeo1_500.gif

• June 13: Aarhus (Denmark) - NorthSide Festival

I just bought my ticket for the whole festival. I'll probably lure around somewhere in the background, having seen her twice already. :creep:

I just bought my ticket for the whole festival. I'll probably lure around somewhere in the background, having seen her twice already. :creep:

It's a little far from the festival grounds, but if you're looking for a good cheap place to eat in Aarhus I recommend the pizza at Jerry's on Jorbrovej just off of Langelandsgade just north of the university. I used to eat there so often the other international students teased me about it. If you're in town for a bit Den Gamle By is worth a visit if you've never been there and I hear the ARoS Kunstmuseum is pretty cool.

Oh, and make sure you eat some Napoleon's Hats for me.  :delish:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Doesn't it just bother you that her Twitter location says New York but she's never fucking here? Ugh x.x I was so excited for a Tropico premiere but NOPE

holy shit i was so excited for Tropico in the city but then she blew it off and now shes not even coming here at all  :defeated: