lola

2014 Lana Del Rey Tour Dates

I feel like this rob saying "stay tuned" when asked if there's going to be any more east coast us dates is my only source of hope tbh bc there's no way I can get down to maryland for the sweetlife fest

god knows I tried

I had a dream that the whole tour was announced but I couldn't get Ticketmaster to work. I woke up so stressed and immediately had to check to make sure it was just a dream.  :defeated:

they say dreams right before you wake up have some truth to them...was this right before you woke up

anything is a sign!

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

they say dreams right before you wake up have some truth to them...was this right before you woke up

anything is a sign!

Yes! Right before I woke! So I guess we can expect that Chicago show to be announced soon then.  :ohno:

Yes! Right before I woke! So I guess we can expect that Chicago show to be announced soon then.  :ohno:

HAHA WE BETTER

(this time we'll def hang out and stalk lana)

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I couldn't wait any longer for more tour dates so I bought a ticket for the Rock en Seine festival in Paris.

Just want to be sure I can see and hear Lana this year :flutter:

Lana Del Rey will perform an exclusive open-air show at the Spandau Citadel in Berlin, Germany on the 20th June!

Smh lemme skip my exam and hop on a flight to Berlin

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

where are the US dates  :defeated:

tbh

(i assume it's going to happen but you never know)

:bye2:

BVT4uKe.jpg   

Lana Del Rey will perform an exclusive open-air show at the Spandau Citadel in Berlin, Germany on the 20th June!

Aw, thank you soooo much for finding this!

Tickets are on sale from this day on, 9am!

'Karten für das Konzert gibt es ab dem 27. Februar 2014 auf der Homepage der Zitadelle Spandau.'

http://www.rollingstone.de/news/article544271/lana-del-rey-exklusive-berlin-show-im-juni.html

Have my ticket! Anyone else we'll be going? :party: