lola

2014 Lana Del Rey Tour Dates

All are small venues tbh. If you American fans can't fill them would be a shame. I mean we were 12.000 in little Helsinki. for god's sake. But as since she now has sold platinum in the US I would be very surprised. Coachella and Lollapalooza doesn't count, people are going there en masse with or without LDR.

i've been to bill graham before and its probably one of the biggest / most well known venues in san francisco (which is actually like a tiny metropolitan city, only spanning 7x7 miles) so for her to be playing there suggests that they're already expecting her to sell well i think 

:dance:

ZRBNill.jpg

@; " me thinks the Phoenix show will be cancelled" WTF.  I hope that this mini tour and more US dates being successfull will convince Lana once and for all. Why do I care about this? Well, I want her to be successfull in the US cause that's where the real money is. 

@; " me thinks the Phoenix show will be cancelled" WTF.  I hope that this mini tour and more US dates being successfull will convince Lana once and for all. Why do I care about this? Well, I want her to be successfull in the US cause that's where the real money is. 

because she isn't rich enough and needs more money for Hollywood caps and Keds?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

See ya'll at the Billy Graham :D   Excited!  I wasn't into her when she packed Amoeba but I was at the bar next door.  I remember it being crazy then.  Yeah it's a "medium-big" venue.  I think the Fox in Oakland is bigger, it gets some bigger artists sometimes.  If she were really big she'd be playing the Oracle Arena.  But the Billy Graham is one of the biggest venues in the city.  I expect it to sell out very quickly.  She's popular here.

You guys are silly too, she'll play stuff from BTD and Paradise.  These shows will probably have 3-4 new songs if we're lucky.  It's meant to tease, especially any show before the album comes out.

u6pq4c9.gif

See ya'll at the Billy Graham :D   Excited!  I wasn't into her when she packed Amoeba but I was at the bar next door.  I remember it being crazy then.  Yeah it's a "medium-big" venue.  I think the Fox in Oakland is bigger, it gets some bigger artists sometimes.  If she were really big she'd be playing the Oracle Arena.  But the Billy Graham is one of the biggest venues in the city.  I expect it to sell out very quickly.  She's popular here.

You guys are silly too, she'll play stuff from BTD and Paradise.  These shows will probably have 3-4 new songs if we're lucky.  It's meant to tease, especially any show before the album comes out.

See you there!!! :D

tumblr_mq7csfi4qF1s55dsro1_500.jpg