lola

2014 Lana Del Rey Tour Dates

I think she's doing some more UK festivals because a fan tweeted and asked about them and this is how Rob said "her team will be announcing a schedule over the next several months...she will let you know".

I was about to purchase them but the server crashed and I lost them >insert Marilyn Monroe screaming< but I have hope something might come up so I'm going to keep trying.

I can't imagine what tomorrow's bloodbath is going to look like.

PS: i havent heard one person say they got vegas tix yet.

I did!

What are all you SoCal folks doing going all the way to SF? It only takes two hours to Nevada :awkney:

Anyway. What a fucking emotional buoy this was. I NEVER GET GOOD TICKETS. I've been giddy all day. Just remember to set aside like thirty minutes and keep trying. I got mine after all those attempts, GA too.

I did!

What are all you SoCal folks doing going all the way to SF? It only takes two hours to Nevada :awkney:

Anyway. What a fucking emotional buoy this was. I NEVER GET GOOD TICKETS. I've been giddy all day. Just remember to set aside like thirty minutes and keep trying. I got mine after all those attempts, GA too.

Lol I'm going to SF because I constantly visit so I just know the city better and have lots of places I can crash. Like I happen to be here right now haha. I'd have to put out money for a hotel if I went to Vegas and I don't know a single person who lives there.

So glad you got tix also! Looks like everyone trying for 30 minutes paid off.

Don't be greedy. Wait until she's done a US tour....

Chill, I'm not trying to take her away from her US tour, I'm just hoping she would be doing both

I think she's doing some more UK festivals because a fan tweeted and asked about them and this is how Rob said "her team will be announcing a schedule over the next several months...she will let you know".

I hope she just tours to be honest, I'm not a festival person.

qsVmBMd.png