lola

2014 Lana Del Rey Tour Dates

And none for Texas, bye!

No, really, let's get some dates in the south.

I'm not driving 15 hours to Pheonix.

I'll be so pissed if she comes to the South after I spent money on a Maryland ticket and the inevitable gas and hotel charges. 

Why aren't all the dates being announced all at once? What kind of a tour announcement is this lol

I'm not complaining--looks like a spring US tour, summer Euro tour, so that's awesome.

But one date a day is rly different...at least that I've seen.

:awk:

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Why aren't all the dates being announced all at once? What kind of a tour announcement is this lol

I'm not complaining--looks like a spring US tour, summer Euro tour, so that's awesome.

I don't care as long as I get an Atlanta date. Lana, don't fail me now.

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif

YES LANA NO NO JUST COMPLETE IGNORE ALL OF THE EAST COAST SHIT LOVE LDR DOE BUT STILL MY ASS IS NOT GOING TO MARYLAND IDEK HOW TO GET THERE NOR DO I HAVE A CAR DAMMIT LIZZAY

god knows I tried

Are these actually considered these tour dates...? Wouldn't there be some kind of announcement?

the Paradise Tour was announced this way as well

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I saw this on Twitter, any truth to it? It seems pretty random she'd play the whole Ultraviolence at a festival. Or perhaps they mean a new song or so? 

https://twitter.com/vidafestival/status/433607798652280832

sounds like a really random announcement to make imo. if it's really release in may she's obviously going to perform songs off of the album on the following dates but vida festival isn't even one of the first dates after the supposed release so idk what they're doing

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

sounds like a really random announcement to make imo. if it's really release in may she's obviously going to perform songs off of the album on the following dates but vida festival isn't even one of the first dates after the supposed release so idk what they're doing

Right? I'm thinking this is just Spanish-English (sorry Spaniards, sorry) and it's a bit of a misunderstanding, haha. It's just worded in such a way it implies she's actually going to perform the whole album, it's funny.

I'd say these are "warm-up" dates.  After Coachella, I'd full expect to see an East Coast tour announced under some kind of title ("______ Tour") then later a return to the West Coast and UK/Europe.  After that then other major markets like Mexico, Australia, Brazil, etc.

Also, she's not going to perform the whole album at any festival.  The time slots are too limited per artist.

u6pq4c9.gif

I saw this on Twitter, any truth to it? It seems pretty random she'd play the whole Ultraviolence at a festival. Or perhaps they mean a new song or so? 

https://twitter.com/vidafestival/status/433607798652280832

Well that festival is in June, so if it's after the album is released, it would only make sense that she plays it?

I don't think they are saying she'll premiere it at the fest, just that she'll perform it. Makes sense to me. 

the Paradise Tour was announced this way as well

WHAT! I was pretty sure the majority of dates were announced all at once. Guess I didn't pay close enough attention...

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18