IamThatGirlLily

'Burning Desire' rumoured for release on September 25th

According to the french newspaper Le Figaro's online website, Burning Desire is another track on Born to Die: Paradise.

Just like Blue Velvet, Burning Desire will be used as an ad for Jaguar. It's supposed to be release on september 25th, it will premiere at the same time as Jaguar's new car in Paris later this month.

Edit : I usually don't pay attention to what journalists write about Lana (because they're often wrong - I just shake my head), but this one seems to be quiet in touch w/ all the latest leaks and Lana's career so far.

SOURCE: http://www.lefigaro.fr/musique/2012/09/18/03006-20120918ARTFIG00330-lana-del-rey-prepare-une-version-bonus-de-born-to-die.php

up45I.gif

My full excitement for this rerelease just came throttling back to me after hearing Blue Velvet

I completely agree! Blue Velvet has made me realize how much I miss some songs from BTD, I haven't payed the album much attention in a while since there are so many good demos/unreleased songs of Lana's. I really look forward to hearing the rerelease now though. :)

14417469274.gif

Guest Maru the Cat

I think the real question is, will...

tumblr_makmp6vmNG1rpnz3wo1_500.png

...be in the advertisement with Lana?!

The article has changed a little, now it also says that Ride will be available on september 28th.

So it's gonna be :

Blue Velvet : 9/20

Burning Desire : 9/25

Ride : 9/28

Itune Festval : 25th

Mondial de l'automobile Paris (Jaguar event) : between september 25th and 29th.

If all these dates are true, the weeks to come are gonna be Lanamazing for us. :crying:

up45I.gif

The article has changed a little, now it also says that Ride will be available on september 28th.

So it's gonna be :

Mondiale de l'automobile Paris (Jaguar event) : between september 25th and 29th.

If all these dates are true, the weeks to come are gonna be Lanamazing for us. :crying:

Gosh.. too many new music to handle at once :crying:

Guest Maru the Cat

So it's gonna be :

Mondiale de l'automobile Paris (Jaguar event) : between september 25th and 29th.

With how close these dates are, this will be the best Lanakkuh ever! :3 I love Lanakkuh and Britmas (shoutout to Baby V Alex)

Guest Maru the Cat

Lanamazingness to its paroxysm.

I love that set! That guys is the first thing I noticed in the video. Handsome.

Thank you! I found my sig on tumblr -- someone else must've really liked the guy and made it!! I still haven't found a gif of him, it makes me sad :(

I also keep googling to find out who he is but I can't find anything :(