Sign in to follow this  
Chris Cuomo

Betty Boop Boop

it's her camp serve :agree:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

I remember I was with my ex in a random park rotunda when this leaked, I tried to listen to it and show it to him but he didn't care. I get why cause it's pretty trash (sorry) BUT the hype of a leak called "Betty Boop Boop" was so iconic, how could I not love it?

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

6 minutes ago, Steeqhen said:

Can anyone explain to me why the silence in the song exists?? Is the part after a separate track tacked on? or is it a missing section? Or was Lana just high?

Lana might've left that gap of silence to fill in later,Β or maybe it'sΒ just an export error? I don't know tbh.

Β 

Betty Boop Boop is kind of an experimental collapse, we needed a final studioΒ version.Β 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

3 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Lana might've left that gap of silence to fill in later,Β or maybe it'sΒ just an export error? I don't know tbh.

Β 

Betty Boop Boop is kind of an experimental collapse, we needed a final studioΒ version.Β 

No like if she reused it as the harmony/backing vocals in a song, it would be a life shattering event

Just wanted to know cause I'm trying to sort my unreleased songs and I'm trying to avoid songs that either have a final version that hasn't leaked, or are just strange demos

18 minutes ago, Steeqhen said:

No like if she reused it as the harmony/backing vocals in a song, it would be a life shattering event

I believe @lilac heaven actually pointed out how a part of Dark City sounds quite similar to a melody from Betty Boop Boop 😳

On 1/3/2023 at 8:04 PM, lilac heaven said:

0:34

0:13

BPP is obviously a very chaotic &Β rough idea but I think a fullyΒ written/developed version would be sooooΒ good like her other 2009–10 unreleased.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯