Lirazel

Music (& stuff) people like that you tried to get into, but can’t

I just found Elita/Yungelita this week. I was enjoying her music until I found out she's Melanie's friend and is said to be a pedo. Ruined

This is more like music I don't feel comfortable getting into because of the artist's shadiness. Same thing applies to Doja Cat, I liked a handful of her songs but she always came across obnoxious and racist (the line about "now we both looking Asian" in So High).

:sluttybunny:🌧️

I agree, I found one of her album (Lungs) in a thrift store for 1$ and because people were praising her so much I tought I would adore her, but it literally sounded like any stereotypical indie artist album, there was no song that really grabbed my attention. The only song with her vocals I love is Goodnight Gotham

funny, i bought Lungs for $3 lat week and a few days ago my bf was telling me how when they exploded in popularity due to Dog Days they rushed to get a album out while there was still hype so most of it just falls flat. He also said most of the songs are cover so thats probably why its not their best lied project. Apart from their major songs, the only album I have heard in full is How Big How Blue... and its pretty good. From most of what ive heard from High As Hope, its more chill but really good production 

i cant for the life of me get into charli's new stuff, everything up till vroom vroom & trophy i loved, everything afterwards has been dreadful imo and ive given most of it a fair shot

fiona apple has no melodies that stand out to me

RVhKIwP.gif

i listened to how im feeling now by charli once and the only songs worth a repeat are forever and clows. also slayyter is garbage 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

PC  music.... i just cant with the overdone vocals and constant metallic clanking and shrieks... maybe i have to snort poppers to get into it :godlaugh2:

...and this is coming from someone that loves dubstep and was one of the first to call trap as being the next wave of music 

1 hour ago, TRENCH said:

PC  music.... i just cant with the overdone vocals and constant metallic clanking and shrieks... maybe i have to snort poppers to get into it :godlaugh2:

...and this is coming from someone that loves dubstep and was one of the first to call trap as being the next wave of music 

PC music is a hit or miss with me. Some of it is bearable, catchy and well produced. Sometimes even ethereally beautiful. However some of it is just straight up garbage. Something about those scattered off key beats makes me wanna rip my ears out. :mj3:

I also was one of the first to call trap as the next wave of music too. 

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

2 minutes ago, Roses of Saigon said:

PC music is a hit or miss with me. Some of it is bearable, catchy and well produced. Sometimes even ethereally beautiful. However some of it is just straight up garbage. Something about those scattered off key beats makes me wanna rip my ears out. :mj3:

I also was one of the first to call trap as the next wave of music too. 

someone that gets me tenor.gif?itemid=8335304

and yesss when trap started to bubble i tought it was one of the best sounds, so different from the EDM wave that was fading out by 2014. just unfortunate its been hijacked by some less than stellar rappers

On 1/25/2019 at 7:46 AM, movebaby said:

twenty one pilots...i just cannot do it. i actually liked their new album quite a bit but 95% of their previous material makes me cringe reflexively at the lyrics and delivery, and feels like being locked in an empty dark icy warehouse while tiny elves with pickaxes hammer at my skull from the inside out.

the 1975. their music sounds like the sonic personification of a really bland instagram aesthetic. it feels like they were manufactured expressly for the urban outfitters vinyl section.

i KNOW there are several more that i've put in genuine effort to like but can't, but those two are all that come to mind at the moment

The 1975’s music sounds like the 80s on diarrhea. Watered down and full of toxins.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

On 6/12/2020 at 1:17 AM, partymonster said:

fiona apple... im sorry i like sullen girl and never is a promise tho   :excited:

i was SUCH a clown for this. fiona i am so sorry i will never disrespect you like this ever again :flop:  FTBC AOTY

The 1975, I tried sooo hard (mainly because of their aesthetic) but I just can't, I only like Robbers. I think it's the singer's voice that's kinda cringey for me 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore