Lirazel

Music (& stuff) people like that you tried to get into, but can’t

I kinda like Deftones lol. And I'm surprised that so many people can't get into male singers, it's the opposite for me usually

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I kinda like Deftones lol. And I'm surprised that so many people can't get into male singers, it's the opposite for me usually

Do they have any less assholey records? I really really wanna give them chance, but :pft:

I thought I'm the only one who likes male singers more.... In fact, I used to avoid anything with female singer. Shame on me.

And what even is HAIM, never heard of it lol.

i am nothing and should be everything

Do they have any less assholey records? I really really wanna give them chance, but :pft:

I thought I'm the only one who likes male singers more.... In fact, I used to avoid anything with female singer. Shame on me.

And what even is HAIM, never heard of it lol.

Well I guess not everyone will like it, you don't have to try to like anything. And yeah, most female singers bother me. I think HAIM is an all-girl band but idk really

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Well I guess not everyone will like it, you don't have to try to like anything. And yeah, most female singers bother me. I think HAIM is an all-girl band but idk really

You know, sometimes I need more bands with that kind of sound in my life (there's Dangerkids, but they have more metalcore sound).... It's a shame that I can't stand when singers pull "hahaha, thanks for listening to us, sucker" on me.

Time for another confession: I can't stand John Green, nor his books. Read two (Looking for Alaska and The Fault in Our Stars) and they were both awful. So pretentious and overrated. Stop being so damn happy with yourself for abusing the word metaphor and knowing about Maslow's Pyramid, for some people it's a common knowledge

i am nothing and should be everything

The theme for me seems to be female vocalists with strange stage names; M0\ (can't ever type that & it's not worth the copy/paste), MIA, Sky, Azealia Banks, Iggy Azealia etc

They're just meh and I don't understand their music's appeal, but each to their own 

I think i have this problem where i have to stan for everything i even remotely like, so i try really hard not to be distracted by other artists. 

I used to listen to Gaga alot, like Fame and Fame Monster on repeat, but then Born this Way (album) came, and I just couldnt get into it, and now, maybe because my brother stans for her, i dont listen to a single song of hers...

(That may be because my ipod is set up to only play lana but yea)

High up in the Hollywood hills, Taking violet pills

Marina & The Diamonds, Nirvana, Guns n'Roses, most metal bands, Bruce Springsteen, probs more I can't remember 

Have you listened to Nebraska? It's one of my favourite albums  :ohno:

Have you listened to Nebraska? It's one of my favourite albums  :ohno:

Yea I think that's the one I have? I keep trying to get into it but it's really not my type, same with Nirvana for some reason (I know you like them too! :eek: ) ~ I can appreciate the lyrics and everything, but the music doesn't do anything for me.

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

MO , Flo the machine , Katy Perry , Lizzy Grant (yes) 

I always tried getting into soccer , I know how to play I just dont feel it :sadcore5: Also basketball. Basically every sport that has to do with chasing/getting tha ball.

ljZXOe0.jpg

Yea I think that's the one I have? I keep trying to get into it but it's really not my type, same with Nirvana for some reason (I know you like them too! :eek: ) ~ I can appreciate the lyrics and everything, but the music doesn't do anything for me.

Hm, Nirvana kind of has sentimental value to me, like I'm more interested in Kurt's early life than the music, the music is just a way to learn about that to me, and I really like the Unplugged, it's pretty beautiful. I haven't really liked any of the other Springsteen albums I've heard so I thought maybe you'd like that more if you hadn't heard that but if you don't that's fine :)

On male vocalists: I guess usually male personas are more difficult to obsess over but a lot of the time I prefer male singing voices to female singing voices :eek: Though my favorite male voices generally have a degree of androgyny so I guess that's contradictory. I like that the male voice can kinda pull off sounding like shit and still being pleasant? Whereas the same quality in females is horribly grating (Joanna Newsom vs. Conor Oberst, maybe?). So the female vocalists I fall in love with are usually very distinctive (Lana, Karen O, Lorde) or--when they aren't as unique like Gaga or Sky--backed with a unique sound. So I'm a lot harsher on my criteria for liking female singers but I'm happy to find an enormous amount that fit the bill :teehee:

I've wanted so badly to get into Charli XCX cause I think she's so hot and her wardrobe is the best thing ever but I've been bored by every song I've ever listened to. Also I've heard a lot of hype about Azalea Banks but I think her music is revolting. I tried to like HAIM but I only like a few songs, I think I'll give them another listen though. As far as TV goes, I cannot get into American Horror Story or Pretty Little Liars. And I hate all Nicholas Sparks books, they're gross.

smh at u people saying Charli XCX, listen to So Far Away B|

I couldn't get into Marina at first, I didn't want to either lol, I thought she was too hyped, but now I really like her.

I really, really cannot get into Ellie Goulding's new stuff. I love Lights/Bright Lights, don't get me wrong, but I'm not feeling this whole Halcyon thing. I like a couple of songs, but overall, I just skip it whenever it comes on. 

4r9w86.jpg