Lirazel

Music (& stuff) people like that you tried to get into, but can’t

Wait... There are people out there who listen to Ava Max for free will? 

I shouldn't judge because I only listened to 2 songs from her if I'm not mistaken, but it sounded like the kind of random music that it's usually played at the mall

2 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Wait... There are people out there who listen to Ava Max for free will? 

I shouldn't judge because I only listened to 2 songs from her if I'm not mistaken, but it sounded like the kind of random music that is usually played at the mall

Its a bunch if grown ass g*y men too... scary

4 hours ago, ShadesOfFool said:

SZA. she just stinks to me. 

Her old mixtapes are gold to me but her recent material caters to more of that modern and bland R&B. Her voice is way too versatile and ethereal for that genre. That’s just my opinion though.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

XCX Charli, Slayyyter, and most of the others in the music section on Lanaboards :toofunny:

Lana is just that rare gem for me, the only one I love in her specific kind of alternative genre. Like no other artist can do it for me like Lana does with this particular aesthetic and sound. All my other favourite singers are in very different genres. Tru story

billie eilish, i liked her early stuff like bellyache but dont smile at me was when i lost interest. kinda embarrassed cuz shes so big now and i dropped her right before then. what does that say about my taste lol :toofunny:

1 hour ago, Roses of Saigon said:

Her old mixtapes are gold to me but her recent material caters to more of that modern and bland R&B. Her voice is way too versatile and ethereal for that genre. That’s just my opinion though.

She’s just a terrible singer I can’t stand her. And her whole persona is just cringe inducing. 

she’s so pretty tho! 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

that whole pc music hyper pop whatever thing (charli xcx, sophie type music) i don’t think making a bunch of annoying sounds, plug-ins, crashes and noise is as “artistic genius” as some put it.

like just because you make a lot of noise doesn’t mean it’s the future of music, but maybe it’s just not my thing?

their songs don’t seem to have a whole lot going for them in melodic structure 

the 1975 :toofloppy:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

22 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

Same... i literaly like like 3 songs but theyre pretty much all the slow ones on that cowboy album :toofunny:

it took me forever to get into mitski but the song that changed me was brand new city and it will forever be my favorite song of hers :beyonce:

Spoiler

she's not one of my top artists really, i like her stuff i'm just not obsessed. but i AM obsessed with song and this is my favorite album of hers and it's only 26 minutes long :toofunny:

right now the one artist i feel like i should be into but i am absolutely not is taylor swift :awkney:

sUcVobB.png

Honestly, I struggle to get into so many artists, but it almost never clicks for me. If it doesn't click right away for me, it usually never does. 

The main artists that come to mind when I think of ones that I desperately tried to get into are the 1975, arctic monkeys and a multitude of radio pop artists lol 

imageproxy.jpg

ill also never forgive the people who FORCED supernatural the tv show down my throat, they begged me to get into it so I finished the first season and hated it then they told me to stick with it until season 3. So I did and still hated it. Then they said season 5 was the game changer and I still hated it so I gave up. But the amount of hours I wasted just bc everyone said it was the best show ever... :rip: 

RVhKIwP.gif