Lirazel

Music (& stuff) people like that you tried to get into, but can’t

On 8/14/2021 at 9:23 PM, Townie said:

GFOTY, like her stuff is basically all just noises and this is coming from someone who stans Charli XCX and SOPHIE

Tongue, Boy Next Door and Poison are good tho but the rest is just headache material :bebe:

You should try the Call Him A Doctor EP. Mr. E, You Don’t, and Heaven are pretty straight forward structure wise and feel more in line with Charli and SOPHIE. Also, Hard King and Kook’s Song from her new album

Ariana Grande’s positions

The 1994 Kylie Minogue album

Grimes 2018 onward

Kpop 2018 onward

Fleetwood Mac songs not sung by Stevie Nicks or Christine McVie

Tame Impala

Dorian Electra

Most garage rock / post punk revival

Joy Division

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I've tried so hard to get into Adele's music, but I just couldn't do it. I like a few of Adele's songs, but most of it is so boring. Every other song is a piano flop and she still gets praised for everything she does. I do, hoewever, like Adele's personality, her british humour and straightforwardness. I guess its one of those situations where we should separate music from the artist.

D.png

Lemon cakes. I always tried them to make sure they still tasted disgusting :ohsnap:

Also on a side note for the past decade, about every 2 years I listened to new LDR songs to see if I could finally understand the hype around her music, but always failed miserably……. until white dress :troll: 

Now I love our Queen, Angel and Savior as everybody should :pray2: :wowcry:don’t report me for worse bad taste please I have changed I SWEAR

On 2/20/2014 at 8:53 PM, Foolish said:

Charli XCX, Natalia Kills, Mia ... I know a lot of people stan for them here but they really failed to impact me anyhow. I just dont feel it

Doesn't Natalie Kills go by Cruel Youth? She's probably the only person that's truly canceled for anyone who says cancel culture doesn't exist. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Hyper pop and artists like Sophie...

I don't understand how's that suddenly a whole new genre when I heard similar high pitch stuff in the early 2010s by Dillon Francis, Diplo, DJ Snake and late Skillex. The only thing that may be different is that mentioned DJs were more hip hop influenced. 

It's just high pitched noise. Unoriginal. Gross. 

Other weird genres were at least original and danceable. 

44 minutes ago, shady said:

Hyper pop and artists like Sophie...

I don't understand how's that suddenly a whole new genre when I heard similar high pitch stuff in the early 2010s by Dillon Francis, Diplo, DJ Snake and late Skillex.

because gay :true:

no literally i think it's because it suddenly appeals more to the queer community and also it's more "hipster" friendly i guess :oprah3:

i like sophie and ag cook ONLY (this includes charli xcx by association but i liked her before i even knew either of those people existed) the rest of hyperpop i do agree with you though :oprah3:

I swear that viral song 'I am woman, I am fearless, I am sexy I'm divine' reminds me of 2014 feminist millennial BuzzFeed and I hate it so much for some reason. Something about it is very corny, idk.

1 minute ago, Skuj said:

I will never "get" Bon Iver.

Please, explain to me the brilliance. 

overrated for sure, but i think he’s very talented. lana’s fav song from him (& mine too!) is beth/rest. the track before it is an intro that fades into it. check it out :)

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

mustard :eek: 

i have never tried to like this but it has to do with the quote -

i passionately HATE mayonnaise with a passion like millions upon millions of exploding stars

it is DISGUSTING i'm literally about to puke just typing it

maybe not desperately but Rina Sawayama

i'm sorry SAWAYAMA stans but i listened to this album like 5 times already and it's like listening to noise :toofunny: the melodies are so random and this rock-like approach sounds forced

i can still see some highlights (i really like CDG, Paradisin and maybe Chosen Family because of Danny) but overall the album is a no for me

5 hours ago, Voignamir said:

maybe not desperately but Rina Sawayama

i'm sorry SAWAYAMA stans but i listened to this album like 5 times already and it's like listening to noise :toofunny: the melodies are so random and this rock-like approach sounds forced

i can still see some highlights (i really like CDG, Paradisin and maybe Chosen Family because of Danny) but overall the album is a no for me

try listening to RINA her debut

that was my intro to her since that was literally all that was out when i got into her

there’s a lot less rock influences on that album while still having the y2k rnb sound

I like 2 aurora songs (including The Seed which I love a lot), but I just can't seem to get into the rest, including her most popular songs. 

Flume post 2017 which is a shame cause his previous work was amazing to me. The last song I thought was cool was Rushing Back cause I like Vera Blue, but nothing else since. 

Wildly unpopular but I can't stand Blink 182 for more than one song at a time, even tho I do like many of their songs. 

Kim Petrash

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing