Lirazel

Music (& stuff) people like that you tried to get into, but can’t

Just now, Vanilla Icy said:

i respect madonna’s influence and status in the industry but i find most of her discography to be awful. i can bop to hung up and music (album) tho.

this seems like a paradox this can't be real

like how could you not like ray of light - at least like respecting it :awkney2:

no offense meant it just doesn't make sense

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 hours ago, the ocean said:

this seems like a paradox this can't be real

like how could you not like ray of light - at least like respecting it :awkney2:

no offense meant it just doesn't make sense

i've tried to get into her i really have :air: my taste is just subjective tho!

the problem i have with her first 4 albums is that they're sooo 80s, i just hate that era of music. i'll admit ray of life, music, confessions and erotica have their moments, they aren't awful. everything post confessions tho is abysmal to my ears, and i think a majority of people can agree on that.

i think music is one of the best albums i've ever heard tho, i've mentioned many time on here how i'd love lana to make an album similar to it.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

29 minutes ago, Vanilla Icy said:

the problem i have with her first 4 albums is that they're sooo 80s, i just hate that era of music. i'll admit ray of life, music, confessions and erotica have their moments, they aren't awful. everything post confessions tho is abysmal to my ears, and i think a majority of people can agree on that.

i think music is one of the best albums i've ever heard tho, i've mentioned many time on here how i'd love lana to make an album similar to it.

i mean i love like a prayer but i can agree with the other 3 80's albums :true:

also give american life a chance if you like music - it's more in the lines of i deserve it / gone + more kooky electronics and political lyrics though it's not a bops album

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

48 minutes ago, Vanilla Icy said:

The 80’s era???

Like Eurythmics, Depeche Mode, Simple Minds, Juice Newton, WTH you’re kidding???

:mj3:
EDIT:

I don’t want you to think I hate you or anything, Just in shock.

I need to find my holy water…

IMG-3521.jpg

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

And you’ve listened to doing it ft Rita Ora?

i just can't get into hyperpop at all, i'll try to listen to that. but im in school rn so i'll lyk if i like it!

Just now, the ocean said:

try these - all of them are different sounds but none of them are the kling-klang hyperpop stuff

ill listen when i get home!

8 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

The 80’s era???

Like Eurythmics, Depeche Mode, Simple Minds, Juice Newton, WTH you’re kidding???

EDIT:

Samee!!! Music of the 80s is superior. They have some crappy sappy songs but the great ones outnumber them. I grew up with my dad constantly playing 80s and early 90s music so as a little kid I was delusional thinking those are current songs lmao. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

On 3/1/2022 at 8:06 PM, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

The 80’s era???

EDIT:

out of Eurythmics, i only liked Sweet Dreams and Sisters Are Doing it For Themselves :mj3:

all the hyperpop artists like: 100gecs, Dorian Electra, etc.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

all the hyperpop artists like: 100gecs, Dorian Electra, etc.

i havent started with Dorian yet, but my bestie likes 100gecs. like obsessed with them :mj3:

i loved Dorian's Replay remix tho :true:

the best song on Chromatica, Dawn of and original :true:

8 minutes ago, the ocean said:

sorry @DeadSeaOfMercury but eurythmics only has 3 good albums and those are sweet dreams, touch & savage the rest are trash

tbf i didnt listen to everything :mj3:

1 minute ago, yourboy said:

olivia rodriogo... I could never get into her album... Never understood the hype for SOUR:crai:

i listened to SOUR once. i HATED every song. i tolderated Hope Ur Ok cos of the lyrics :true:

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I want to get into Mitski but I can't even though I tried. Her lyrics are good but I don't like her melodies (or lack of sometimes) at all. I only like Nobody and a couple of songs from that album :icant:

another artist i want to get into but havent started :true: