Lirazel

Music (& stuff) people like that you tried to get into, but can’t

louis tomlinson. i’m sorry but i just can’t stand his singing voice at all, especially in ballads. all of his songs sound a lil too generic even on his new album. like you can be inspired by indie rock and still add a unique twist to it. i’m officially done trying to enjoy his music because it just ain’t happening :pout:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

louis tomlinson. i’m sorry but i just can’t stand his singing voice at all, especially in ballads. all of his songs sound a lil too generic even on his new album. like you can be inspired by indie rock and still add a unique twist to it. i’m officially done trying to enjoy his music because it just ain’t happening :pout:

Same :agree:

6 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

i don't think he's talented at all....i also think he's quite hard to look at.

On 11/19/2022 at 10:17 AM, BlueINK said:

Most of those artists that "you'll like if you listen to Lana Del Rey" according to music mags etc. I never like them. 

oh for sure, they’re always just random indie artists. in reality if you like lana you’ll also like all the artists she’s inspired by like leonard cohen, mazzy star, billie holiday, nina simone, nancy sinatra, lou reed, etc. just listen to 50s-90s rock, blues, jazz, & folk

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

31 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

Most of those artists that "you'll like if you listen to Lana Del Rey" according to music mags etc. I never like them. 

the way that not only they don’t sound like lana but many of them don’t even like being compared to lana because they KNOW they don’t sound like her

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Dua Lipa and Katy Perry, i really like all big pop girls and i really wanted and tried to stan them but i just always couldnt connect with these two tho i really really like a few songs from each great artist... just as a whole something feels empty and very common in their music for me

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Beyoncé and Xtina. They’re insanely talented singers but I just don’t like the sound of their voices most of the time. Too harsh for me and I don’t like how much they over sing live

Spoiler

Also don’t like the bull that a lot of their fans spread about how they don’t lip sync yet they clearly do just like everyone else in the industry. The fans have put me off them too

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

On 11/20/2022 at 4:36 AM, cherrytropico said:

oh for sure, they’re always just random indie artists. in reality if you like lana you’ll also like all the artists she’s inspired by like leonard cohen, mazzy star, billie holiday, nina simone, nancy sinatra, lou reed. just listen to 60s-90s rock, blues, jazz, & folk

i think there are a few contemporaries that really scratch that Lana itch too, like Alexandra Savior and Angel Olsen. They’re still different from what Lana does, but some of their work is so satisfying to listen to.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

11 hours ago, Tropico Angel said:

Beyoncé and Xtina. They’re insanely talented singers but I just don’t like the sound of their voices most of the time. Too harsh for me and I don’t like how much they over sing live

Hide contents

Also don’t like the bull that a lot of their fans spread about how they don’t lip sync yet they clearly do just like everyone else in the industry. The fans have put me off them too

as someone who likes both (although i don't actually stan either it's just casual) i can certainly say that they DEFINITELY lipsync :scoff:

also i think we need to normalize lipsyncing especially for the performers that are literally performing choreography, pyrotechnics, looks, etc. like they're giving us a SHOW let them save their voice

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 12/1/2022 at 2:18 PM, the ocean said:

as someone who likes both (although i don't actually stan either it's just casual) i can certainly say that they DEFINITELY lipsync :scoff:

also i think we need to normalize lipsyncing especially for the performers that are literally performing choreography, pyrotechnics, looks, etc. like they're giving us a SHOW let them save their voice

not even save their voice, they cant even breathe to sing while doing backflips and jumping jacks n shit LOL

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Billie Eilish

Pheobe Bridgers

Taylor Swift

Radiohead

Kanye West

Melanie Martinez

Halsey

Demi Lovato

Justin Bieber

Drake

Cardi B

Twenty One Pilots

The Chainsmokers

& NFR

On 12/1/2022 at 1:46 AM, lanaismamom said:

Dua Lipa and Katy Perry, i really like all big pop girls and i really wanted and tried to stan them but i just always couldnt connect with these two tho i really really like a few songs from each great artist... just as a whole something feels empty and very common in their music for me

Katy Perry is cool though!

Spoiler

BUT DUA???

:crying5:

IMG-3521.jpg

Dove Cameron, everything about her seems very fake. Her music has potential but it's overproduced and shows zero talent which keeps me from enjoying it, and I've tried liking it since I like dark pop. She can definitely sing so I have no idea why she's talking and whispering over tons of autotune and effects. Her public image seems so manufactured but it looks like it comes from a place of insecurity rather than the music industry doing their job. Another cliché case of a Disney star going edgy and queer but this time it's a 25 year old which is pretty lame. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif