Lirazel

Music (& stuff) people like that you tried to get into, but can’t

Selena Gomez and everything post Stars Dance. That album had good electro pop bops for young teens, she had good bops when she was with The Scene. The last song I liked was Good For You. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

4 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

Yes ..omg.. idk why people think that Lana is similar to billie 

Probably because Billie has always said that Lana is a big influence for her. Their voices are absolutely different - they're different people. But you can hear the influences Billie's had on her music. Lana, Amy, even a bit of Avril Lavigne on her newest album which may or may not be intentional.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

No Doubt. I'm a huge fan of Return Of Saturn but for some reason I can't get into Tragic Kingdom at all, even though it's their most popular

Still, I've only listened to it fully once or twice (listened again today) 

Just A Girl and Don't Speak are really the only songs I know. but I guess I could add Spiderwebs to it now. 

I just think RoS is a substantial improvement on TK and TK is only really renowned for being big, or new to music, at the time

RoS really is their best body of work

35 minutes ago, mar said:

No Doubt. I'm a huge fan of Return Of Saturn but for some reason I can't get into Tragic Kingdom at all, even though it's their most popular

Still, I've only listened to it fully once or twice (listened again today) 

Just A Girl and Don't Speak are really the only songs I know. but I guess I could add Spiderwebs to it now. 

I just think RoS is a substantial improvement on TK and TK is only really renowned for being big, or new to music, at the time

RoS really is their best body of work

Tragic kingdom (the song) is incredible tho. One of the best album closers IMO 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

2 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

Tragic kingdom (the song) is incredible tho. One of the best album closers IMO 

Yes! I was humming along while it was playing and that was the first time I'd heard it so I'm sure I'll add that to the list pon de replay

I don't understand the hype around Phoebe Bridgers, I do like I Know The End and Kyoto but the rest of her discography was really disappointing imo :usrsney:

I tought I would love her seeing that most Mitski fans are fans of her too and listened to most of Punisher and Stranger In The Alps but it just felt like a 15 year old singing fake deep lyrics she found on Tumblr :toofunny: like imo it's clear that she's trying too hard

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

schitts creek and doja cat

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

Maneskin. They seemed super cool on Eurovision, I love their winner song and I'm glad that a [European] rock band is finally getting mainstream attention. However, I was pretty disappointed when I checked their music. It's kinda mediocre but I noticed that pop listeners still love them. I still loved their style and performances but recently they became so grotesque, especially Damiano, he now looks straight up ugly but used to be handsome. They try to hard to be shocking with naked photoshoots and women's clothes when rockstars already flashed their genitals many times and ironically wore dresses. I still appreciate their distinctive style with elegant pieces since rockers rarely dress like that. 

On 6/15/2021 at 2:12 AM, White Hot Forever said:

St Vincent - Daddy's Home

I don't think it's bad and I like the aesthetic it's just none of the songs resonate with me

Lol same, I'm a fan of chill music but she's straight up boring, also I can't with the awkward moaning in Daddy's Home. I also loved her aesthetic except for the album cover that looks pretty outdated, like a MySpace edit. 

On 10/21/2021 at 4:36 PM, shady said:

On 6/14/2021 at 8:12 PM, White Hot Forever said:

St Vincent - Daddy's Home

I don't think it's bad and I like the aesthetic it's just none of the songs resonate with me

Lol same, I'm a fan of chill music but she's straight up boring, also I can't with the awkward moaning in Daddy's Home. I also loved her aesthetic except for the album cover that looks pretty outdated, like a MySpace edit. 

did you guys like masseduction tho?

giphy.gif

Absolutely no hate to the artists I’m listing; I just don’t have an affinity for their music because of personal preferences that often have little to do with any objective measures:

MARINA: Her music is sonically a bit upbeat for me—probably an odd sentiment, but yeah. This is obviously subjective, but her music has a harsh quality that I’m not too fond of. I like ridiculously soft music, and I just perceive it as a bit rough (if that makes sense). 

Melanie Martinez: Her work obviously has strong, cohesive themes, but I personally perceive some of her work as impersonal because of how much focus goes into these concepts. While likely intentional, the emphasis on childlike themes lends to writing that feels immature at times. 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

came here to say pheobe bridgers and i see i'm not alone. her voice just doesn't appeal to me immediately but imma keep trying bc ik she's a great songwriter and a super cute person

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da