National Anthem

St. Vincent

um idk, forgot.

I think Bastille are in it

mmmm well that's rough. I love Bastille but I think Annie has been more critically acclaimed for sure. Bastille is better to the general public though... often these things are a popularity contest, so we'll see.

H0bDaqU.gif

absolutely true but I am beyond thrilled about it lol :toofunny:

Maybe I'll try and get the CD version of this, since I never ended up getting the original. A vinyl version would be nice too.  :flutter:  Actually now I'm excited about it now lmao

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Maybe I'll try and get the CD version of this, since I never ended up getting the original. A vinyl version would be nice too.  :flutter:  Actually now I'm excited about it now lmao

I'm just excited because it's another CD to add to my collection, I'll have all the other songs from the era that I never thought I would have on CD on CD, and we get a brand new song!! I'm so curious about "Bad Believer". I wonder if it is like "Pieta"/"Sparrow" in the fact that they really didn't fit the album or if like "Del Rio" it will sonically fit in with album easily.

H0bDaqU.gif

That info isn't out there yet as far as I am aware. I'm assuming digipak tho because that's what the standard was and a lot of deluxe editions are.

Honestly I hope so, I already have two copies of the original standard

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Honestly I hope so, I already have two copies of the original standard

Wow nice haha. I have her four albums on CD plus the two Twilight soundtracks that she is feautured on so I'm definitely buying this on CD too. It's too bad "Krokodil"/"Grot" wasn't released on CD. After this deluxe edition comes out those will be her only official songs not put on disc, if I am correct.

H0bDaqU.gif

That info isn't out there yet as far as I am aware. I'm assuming digipak tho because that's what the standard was and a lot of deluxe editions are.

ahh yeah that make sense. i'll totally buy a digipack.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

@@Rebel thanks! yeah I know some people hate it but I love her looks this era.

So what is everyone's favorite song?

My favorite songs by her are "I Prefer Your Love" "Digital Witness" "Prince Johnny" "Severed Cross Fingers" "Cruel" "Champagne Year" "Cheerleader"

Digital Witness is so on point, that video was amazing too.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

My favorite songs by her are "I Prefer Your Love" "Digital Witness" "Prince Johnny" "Severed Cross Fingers" "Cruel" "Champagne Year" "Cheerleader"

Digital Witness is so on point, that video was amazing too.

Nice choices! I have to go with:

Rattlesnake

Psychopath

Del Rio

Marrow

Bicycle

Roslyn

H0bDaqU.gif