National Anthem

St. Vincent

So far my favorites are Los Ageless, Masseduction, Fear The Future, Savior, New York and Smoking Section. Sugarboy, Pills and Hang On Me are other good tracks, I just haven't fallen in love with them as much as the others! 

I hope she plays most of the album at future shows... it's all really good. 

Savior is my fav. 

Masseduction, Los Ageless, HBJ, Savior, New York, Young Lover, Slow Disco, and Smoking Section are all fantastic tho. I love this album. I'm not too familiar with her work but I'd imagine this is probably her best work yet :flutter:

I listened to the album for the first time while running errands in my car as the sun was setting. I blasted HBJ over my speakers and I had a very profound emotional moment tbh... It's the country-inspired piano ballad that every other white pop star wishes they could have executed in 2017. 

Happy Birthday Johnny hits me so hard when the reverb-slapped southern twine guitar plays.. that sound is always so calming to me. 

along with the other tracks, this is a true post-modern album. Amazing 9/10

My signed postcard came in today! 

Just got mine today. Looks kind of fake but I mean it was only $5 more than on amazon  :creep:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived