National Anthem

St. Vincent

I made a playlist from all her albums and damn has she ever written a filler?

I think her best songs are The Party, Strange Mercy, Slow Disco, Huey Newton, Cruel, Now Now...Well I'll never be done listing :defeated:

hi im irrelevant but i finally got masseduction and really liked it.  where should i go next in her discography?  i was tempted to go to self-titled but i have no clue where to go from masseduction beyond just choosing at random or going in chronological order

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I like St. Vincent and have always listened to her older stuff (over her past releases tbh) but wow, I guess that's changing because I really love Masseduction! Slow Disco, Los Ageless, New York, Smoking Section are all current faves. I would love to see her live but I'm broke :/

hi im irrelevant but i finally got masseduction and really liked it. where should i go next in her discography? i was tempted to go to self-titled but i have no clue where to go from masseduction beyond just choosing at random or going in chronological order

start with self titled and then debut

my friend and i spotted Actor at our local record shop and bought it because we thought she was so beautiful ( :toofunny:) but we atually ended up loving the album! i just explored Marry Me a bit and now I'm looking at her newer work. her music is so eerie and B-Movie horror to me but also so heavenly

actor is her best album IMO. 'just the same but brand new' is my fav song made by her.

also this one but it didnt made the cut 

I've listened to Masseduction lately and I'm really obsessed :defeated:

I'll say that my favs are Pills, Los Ageless, New York and Happy Birthday, Johnny

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I've listened to Masseduction lately and I'm really obsessed :defeated:

I'll say that my favs are Pills, Los Ageless, New York and Happy Birthday, Johnny

aargh yes I am in love with it  :flutter:  Smoking Section is also a grower!

And the video for Pills is a MASTERPIECE, I got so teary watching it

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Bumping this bc i’ve been binging nothing but Annie’s music for like a week now. Why is she like lowkey the lyricist of my generation? :defeated: I’m seeing her live in a month and i’m so fuckin hyped

MASSEDUCTION really might be my favorite record, it’s hard to say a favorite though... it’s just so coherent and gorgeous. It feels like such a shorter listen then it is in actuality because of how well it all sounds and flows together!

H0bDaqU.gif