Sign in to follow this  
Foolish

Lana Del Rey at the Weinstein Company´s pre oscar party (1.3.)

To be honest she has been looking kinda depressed lately. But I see "Its just her choice to be depressed and people should not dare giving her advice!!!" LOL

Lol omg you're really gonna bring that into this? There's a difference between giving someone advice on Possible depression and pressuring someone to change their physical appearance which doesn't help anyone in any situation..

Lol omg you're really gonna bring that into this? There's a difference between giving someone advice on Possible depression and pressuring someone to change their physical appearance which doesn't help anyone in any situation..

Great choice of words.  :creep:  Nobody wants to pressure or hurt Lana here, lol. Or do you think otherwise ?

Great choice of words.  :creep:  Nobody wants to pressure or hurt Lana here, lol. Or do you think otherwise ?

Lol you are making this a bigger deal than what it needs to be- all I am fucking saying is that y'all focus to much on Lana's appearance as of late, and saying shit like "she's looking older/ she's looking bloated" like shut da fuck up... That doesn't help anything and Definitely doesn't help lana. I'm done here, like I said before I don't mean to be rude but if you wanna keep talking about it , be my fucking guest.

Lol you are making this a bigger deal than what it needs to be- all I am fucking saying is that y'all focus to much on Lana's appearance as of late, and saying shit like "she's looking older/ she's looking bloated" like shut da fuck up... That doesn't help anything and Definitely doesn't help lana. I'm done here, like I said before I don't mean to be rude but if you wanna keep talking about it , be my fucking guest.

I thought we were having friendly conversation.

tumblr_mhdvui0VLY1qzwwsuo1_500.gif

Lana's a popstar. She should know that image is extremely important. She needs a stylist.

Not sure she wants to be a pop star at this point; she's probably going more for that elusive Critical Acceptance as a Respected Artist thing (good luck with that) by giving no fuck

Her face looks bloated and weird :\

I think it's a filler refresh! but a lot of people are saying it's psychiatric meds. I don't know but apparently they make your face look pretty bloated. She looks more like lizzy again.

Fuck I just noticed how weird her hands look, are her fingers also bloated!

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

all I am fucking saying is that y'all focus to much on Lana's appearance as of late, and saying shit like "she's looking older/ she's looking bloated"

I'm sorry, but isn't this a discussion forum? Where we discuss things about Lana, including how she looks? Part of being in the public eye is maintaining an image, so while Lana has the right to wear whatever she wants, do her makeup however she pleases, and keep her body in shape or not, people are going to be looking at her appearance and forming opinions. While I do think some people push it a little far, we're all allowed to have an opinion about Lana that does not involve her being a "perfect flawless angel queen". I think it's wrong for you to say that simply stating that Lana looks a little older is "shit" just because it's not praising her. Fun fact: humans' appearances change as they get older. Lana's human. She qualifies. Being a fan does not mean that every single thing that you say about Lana has to be positive.

Alright, she's no Alyson Hannigan, but come on, why bother going on about her looks in every single topic about an event she attends? It's not really important...I'm more worried about Ultraviolence.

Maybe I just don't notice looks, idk lol. She is a musician, not a model. Ooh or maybe people are getting the 'appearances' section confused...

4r9w86.jpg

I'm sorry, but isn't this a discussion forum? Where we discuss things about Lana, including how she looks? Part of being in the public eye is maintaining an image, so while Lana has the right to wear whatever she wants, do her makeup however she pleases, and keep her body in shape or not, people are going to be looking at her appearance and forming opinions. While I do think some people push it a little far, we're all allowed to have an opinion about Lana that does not involve her being a "perfect flawless angel queen". I think it's wrong for you to say that simply stating that Lana looks a little older is "shit" just because it's not praising her. Fun fact: humans' appearances change as they get older. Lana's human. She qualifies. Being a fan does not mean that every single thing that you say about Lana has to be positive.

I agree with this, but people seem to go on about her looks more than anything else. I just think it's shallow and that there are many more interesting aspects we can discuss about her. 

4r9w86.jpg