Baby V Alex

Say Lou Lou

Same, I haven't listen to the live ones because I want to wait to hear the studio versions first. I just WISH FLWOGB would be on the album, it's just so utterly flawless

Isn't it?? :defeated: I also really enjoy "Sweetness Alive"! I wish we had more stuff, even like collabs or covers. We still only have 9 songs right?

H0bDaqU.gif

Why don't more people love these girls???? :defeated: EVERY song they've released is so infectious I just can't even fathom it. Their songs are such hidden jems in the music industry right now. I feel like "Everything We Touch" could blow up with some promotion

H0bDaqU.gif

The girls have tweeted that they have a 'surprise' in store! I'm PRAYING that it's the official tracklist/cover/album name. Or even the album itself...:illumarina:

Why don't more people love these girls???? :defeated: EVERY song they've released is so infectious I just can't even fathom it. Their songs are such hidden jems in the music industry right now. I feel like "Everything We Touch" could blow up with some promotion

I totally, 100% agree with you!!! They deserve so much more promotion and recognition UGH! EWT could do so well if more people just knew about them :defeated:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

So the "Everything We Touch" single was supposed to go up on UK iTunes today, and I was PUMPED for it to be released so we could have HQ files finally, but I just checked and it's now been pushed to June 1st :defeated:

:defeated:  lawd

We have Everything We Touch in hq itunes tho, but I need Peppermint  :defeated:

Wait I don't have that :defeated: Send it to meeeeee

I only just realised that we have it in HQ! I can send it to you if you still need it???

i love this womans :crying4: :crying5: EWT is so gooooood. but i need all songs. and these download links

I'll PM you the tracks :)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

NEW TRACK - GAMES FOR GIRLS (ft. Lindstrøm) [he remixed Blue Velvet for Lana!)

The song will appear on SLL's album, which has now been confirmed to be titled Lucid Dreaming and is set to arrive 'early next year'!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

The girls have done another cover! This time it's of Daft Punk's 'Instant Crush'. You can download it for free here by signing up to the official Say Lou Lou newsletter. Alternatively, you can just give it a listen below:

[YouTube]

[/YouTube]

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

forgot to mention, Alex Metric remix of GFG has been uploaded to SoundCloud:

the girls have officially confirmed that their debut album is to be title Lucid Dreaming and will (finally!) be released on 2nd February 2015! if you're from the UK, you can preorder the standard edition here, although if you're from outside the UK, you'll have to wait. no word on a deluxe edition as of yet.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1