Baby V Alex

Say Lou Lou

+ apparently there's another unreleased Richard X track called "Only When I Sleep"...mess @ all the songs referring to sleep now being on the album

Lol :rip: I love that they really went for this dreamy aesthetic though, it works really well for them

Also are the bonus tracks in HQ yet or just soundcloud rips?

H0bDaqU.gif

Lol :rip: I love that they really went for this dreamy aesthetic though, it works really well for them

Also are the bonus tracks in HQ yet or just soundcloud rips?

mine are 320 but they might be upscaled idk

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Well the quality of the bonus tracks don't sound bad at all but LITLP starts way too quick, like as if the intro is cut out. So I'll def take better files when they are available. Anyway:

"Love is the Loneliest Place" - so lovely and melodic. gives me less of the dreamy vibe the rest of the album does, but it is an excellent song and I love itttttt

"Electrify" - WHAT IS THIS YAAAAS  :dance: this is never what I wanted from the girls but it is SO GOOD and SO DIFFERENT

H0bDaqU.gif

this album is completely incredible, already a contender for album of the year for me. between this and susanne sundfor, dream-pop is making mu life right now. also, does anyone have an mp3 of the unreleased track 'sweet dreams' - literally been looking for that track for months and am still no closed to finding it!

this album is completely incredible, already a contender for album of the year for me. between this and susanne sundfor, dream-pop is making mu life right now. also, does anyone have an mp3 of the unreleased track 'sweet dreams' - literally been looking for that track for months and am still no closed to finding it!

the track is unleaked atm, you'll probably only get it by trading :)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I gave these girls a chance only a few weeks ago and have been in love with them since. Album is amazing. So excited to have found them! Not a fan of the bonus tracks though.

XUKvIGN.png