Baby V Alex

Say Lou Lou

Does anyone know if they meet fans after the show? I'm seeing them tomorrow night!

OMG CAN YOU TAKE A PHOTO OF THE MERCH PLEASE? OR At least try to see if they are selling Lucid Dreaming on vinyl and/or on CD. I'm seeing them Saturday and I want to be ready :-)

have fuuuuun I'm sure it's gonna be an amazing night!!!

UM7JOQb.gif

the most of the shows they do. tweet them if you have twitter. have fun!

I did tweet them and they favorited it/replied with a heart emoji but wtf does that mean. I'm also really bad at knowing where to wait, some artists meet inside the venue and some out, so I dunno where to hang around.

OMG CAN YOU TAKE A PHOTO OF THE MERCH PLEASE? OR At least try to see if they are selling Lucid Dreaming on vinyl and/or on CD. I'm seeing them Saturday and I want to be ready :-)

have fuuuuun I'm sure it's gonna be an amazing night!!!

I will!

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I did tweet them and they favorited it/replied with a heart emoji but wtf does that mean. I'm also really bad at knowing where to wait, some artists meet inside the venue and some out, so I dunno where to hang around.

I will!

thank you :heart: I really want to have it on vinyl or at least on CD, but I can't find them on store....

UM7JOQb.gif

i saw more photos from inside the venue but i saw photos from outside too... i can't help about that part :(

thank you :heart: I really want to have it on vinyl or at least on CD, but I can't find them on store....

i saw more photos from inside the venue but i saw photos from outside too... i can't help about that part :(

I met them! It was easy, they came to the merch table around 10-15 minutes after the show. No encore. But they were GREAT. They're so beautiful and they're good live.

The merch was awful - CDs, a men's tshirt, a women's t-shirt, a tote bag, all with their logo - gold logo on black for the shirts. They said they were gonna sell LPs but they didn't ship it in in time for my show, but thankfully I bought my own copy!

Phoebe Ryan was ok. A bunch of people showed up JUST for her and then left, I rolled my eyes a bit when she was like "Stay around for Say Lou Lou as well guys!" - I guess she's good pop I guess.

I met them! It was easy, they came to the merch table around 10-15 minutes after the show. No encore. But they were GREAT. They're so beautiful and they're good live.

The merch was awful - CDs, a men's tshirt, a women's t-shirt, a tote bag, all with their logo - gold logo on black for the shirts. They said they were gonna sell LPs but they didn't ship it in in time for my show, but thankfully I bought my own copy!

Phoebe Ryan was ok. A bunch of people showed up JUST for her and then left, I rolled my eyes a bit when she was like "Stay around for Say Lou Lou as well guys!" - I guess she's good pop I guess.

Glad you had a great time! Now I'm more excited to see them :-)

Hopefully they will have LPs Saturday, but if not, I will get a CD!

Idk Phoebe Ryan really and I feel like first part are often so awkward tbh

UM7JOQb.gif

Glad you had a great time! Now I'm more excited to see them :-)

Hopefully they will have LPs Saturday, but if not, I will get a CD!

Idk Phoebe Ryan really and I feel like first part are often so awkward tbh

They're REALLY nice and not a lot of people went to meet them after the show, definitely go meet themmmm

They're REALLY nice and not a lot of people went to meet them after the show, definitely go meet themmmm

I will try, I really want to take a picture with them!  :excited: I usually lose my English when I'm around celebrities I hope I will be okay  :toofunny:

UM7JOQb.gif

I will try, I really want to take a picture with them!  :excited: I usually lose my English when I'm around celebrities I hope I will be okay  :toofunny:

They'll totally be down for it! They're so friendly you'll be fine, so chill.

are they doing Blue on Blue live? :defeated:

No :( They're doing all album tracks except for Peppermint, but they're also doing Fool of Me (with Miranda singing Chet's parts) and they did a seamless transition from Games For Girls to Maybe You which was really great

THEY ARE SO KIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH !!!!!!!!

OKAY So It was kind of awkward at the beginning bc the avenue was really really small (it was a bar) and nobody was standing. When Phoebe starts some persons and I were standing but we were at a reasonable distance of the stage idk why. By the time they started I was on the front, like I could sit on the stage. They were really great, Miranda talked in French a little bit and they said that Canada was kind of like Sweden, so it feel like home.

Like Rebel, they were easy to meet and sooooo sweet, they hugged me, signed my LP (Miranda didn't fucked up my rlly French name, hallelujah), Elektra complimented my skirt and we took a photo (a ugly one.. djvkdjkf). My mom even said that it was like they knew me lmao

Anyway 10/10 I will recommend to everybody, hopefully I will see them again in Europe next year if they are doing another tour 

UM7JOQb.gif