Baby V Alex

Say Lou Lou

I was lurking on ATRL earlier and some people think Peppermint is one of their worst songs  :biblio:

I think it's great

I just think it's weird that no lyrics follow "Peppermint" like, I expected a line after it or something, that's the only awkward part

Their cover of Stay With Me + Instant Crush are both really good, what were they for?

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

THEN AGAIN I haven't had nearly the wait you guys have had so I imagine the album is gonna be like a crazy good experience

Listened to the tracks though but the rest are coming so soon that I'm TRYING to limit myself to just the extras...Fucking Maybe You is incredibleeeee. And Sweet Dreams needs to leak :cat:

Well imma be honest, I don't listen to them THAT much. I think having an album will be amazing though and make me love the songs all that much more.

also I mayyyyyy have "Sweet Dreams" but can't share????

H0bDaqU.gif

Their cover of Stay With Me + Instant Crush are both really good, what were they for?

Stay With Me was something on a radio station (I think) and Instant Crush was just a cover they decided to do + release as a free download.

I *might* be in the same boat as you :creepna:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

:creepna: :creepna:

It's one of their best songs though :crying2:

I knowwww!!!!! :crying: The lyrics and melody are just :pray:

The girls just confirmed that we will get Love Is The Loneliest Place before summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I *might* be in the same boat as you :creepna:

K can y'all keep this obnoxiousness to yourself UNLESS you're gonna hit up my PMs bc I'm not here for this envy

In full?

I can't tell, I just read that it's able to preview, I have no idea about the length or which countries you can do it in :sadcore3:

Possibly Sweden, cause that's where it's available to buy in iTunes (no other country has it yet).

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I can't tell, I just read that it's able to preview, I have no idea about the length or which countries you can do it in :sadcore3:

Possibly Sweden, cause that's where it's available to buy in iTunes (no other country has it yet).

Paging @@Sucker

It's not available in Norway yet. Mess.

lABVyGE.png