Baby V Alex

Say Lou Lou

You can listen "Nothing But A Heartbeat" here: www.scandipop.co.uk/song-say-lou-lou-nothing-but-a-heartbeat/

sounds exactly the same as the album sampler to me, although someone more technical might be able to notice differences idk

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Thank God they answered my question! I swear I have asked them so many times and today they finally responded.

They also said "tracks", so I hope it's quite a few songs and new ones at that. However, knowing our luck as Say Lou Lou fans it will probably be Maybe You, Better In The Dark, Fool of Me, and Eclipse lol.

They confirmed a deluxe edition with bonus tracks! :woot:

https://twitter.com/SayLouLou/status/562357984656105472

2echzwo.gif

we can kinda confirm that LITLP will be on it, as they said they're not doing B-Sides for the next single but we're getting LITLP "before summer"....i reckon the others will be Eclipse, BITD (they'd be stupid not to give it SOME form of release), Fool of Me and maybe 2 or 1 other new one???

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Lucid Dreaming will be released via A Deux Records (the girls' own label) on 23rd February in Scandinavia. On 6th April, the album will get a worldwide release on an "official" label (I'm not sure which one) with a deluxe edition that has extra tracks.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Pushed to April 6th. Hilarious.

Fucking hilarious.

(But glad we're getting it before)

i don't think it's their fault, it's more to do with them getting dropped/leaving their record label (i think it's Sony???), so they had to push it back again

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

the deluxe edition is (supposedly) only getting two extra tracks  :deadbanana:

1. Everything We Touch

2. Glitter

3. Games for Girls

4. Julian

5. Angels (Above Me)

6. Peppermint

7. Beloved

8. Hard for a Man

9. Wilder Than The Wind

10. Nothing But a Heartbeat

11. Skylights

12. Love Is The Loneliest Place (Bonus Track)

13. Electrify (Bonus Track)

honestly, i think i'm gonna put GfG as a standalone single and swap it on the album for BITD. it doesn't sonically fit at all with the other tracks & drastically pales in comparison in terms of lyricism. all the other tracks deserve a place on the tracklist as well (Maybe You, Feels Like We Only Go Backwards, Instant Crush, Fool of Me, FUCKING ECLIPSE)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1