4. Julian

5. Angels (Above Me)

6. Peppermint

7. Beloved

8. Hard for a Man

9. Wilder Than The Wind

10. Nothing But a Heartbeat

11. Skylights

12. Love Is The Loneliest Place (Bonus Track)

13. Electrify (Bonus Track)

honestly, i think i'm gonna put GfG as a standalone single and swap it on the album for BITD. it doesn't sonically fit at all with the other tracks & drastically pales in comparison in terms of lyricism. all the other tracks deserve a place on the tracklist as well (Maybe You, Feels Like We Only Go Backwards, Instant Crush, Fool of Me, FUCKING ECLIPSE)

I think I'm just going to put everything together in a big album

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

http://www.amazon.com/Lucid-Dreaming-Say-Lou/dp/B00TAK7YZK/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1423818046&sr=8-10&keywords=say+lou+lou

Here is the 30 seconds of songs. I love every new song. Hard For A Man sounds so good. Wilder Than the Winds it's not what I expected but it's only 30 seconds. Angels is amazing too. 

I can listen LITLP's studio version and it's LIFE.

as expected, Games For Girls sounds like the black sheep of the album....i'm never forgive these girls for keep it in favour of gorgeous tracks like Better In The Dark or Eclipse

http://www.amazon.com/Lucid-Dreaming-Say-Lou/dp/B00TAK7YZK/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1423818046&sr=8-10&keywords=say+lou+lou

Here is the 30 seconds of songs. I love every new song. Hard For A Man sounds so good. Wilder Than the Winds it's not what I expected but it's only 30 seconds. Angels is amazing too. 

I can listen LITLP's studio version and it's LIFE.

??????????????? share it pls

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

the album can be preordered on iTunes in the majority of countries worldwide now! preordering on iTunes also gives you an instant download of Nothing But a Heartbeat 

ANNNDD we're 1 week away from the Scandinavian Standard release of the album! :party: :party:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

This album release schedule is so messy though?? Don't links usually randomly pop up?

I think it's only on vinyl and digital atm which would explain why there wasn't an actual leak

BzhmW.png

some foreign reviews are in:

http://gaffa.com/anmeldelse/91450&usg=ALkJrhitZmSAZYkuUN7W0Z5yuxTwHkytfw

Say WHO who?

There has been much hype surrounding the Swedish-Australian sisters Elektra and Miranda Kibley, aka Say Lou Lou, since a single of theirs appeared on Soundcloud in 2012. Now the girls' debut album Lucid Dreaming has been finally released, but it has been worth the wait?

Many Say Lou Lou fans say they are going for an expression with sharp edges; more challenging and "edgy" if you will. Although they have a softer expression that oozes reverie and sweetness, they sing well, exhibiting a flair for fine lyricism and have equipped their debut with a mixture of catchy, uptempo songs and melancholy ballads. All of which are wrapped in delicious synths, but without much friction or surprises.

Both Wilder Than The Wind and Beloved are gorgeous pop tracks and Nothing But A Heartbeat is clever and dance-y. And the question is whether the twins have taken vocal and attitude training from old Lise Karlsnes videos before recording the Skylights. Lucid Dreaming is a delicious affair, but with a limited shelf life date the real question is whether or not in 2016, we will be wondering what became of their hype.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1