Sign in to follow this  
naachoboy

New US Tour!

people chill a bit pls lol, tomorrow are the general ticket sales so wait for it, be calm u are going to get them eventually  ;)

people chill a bit pls lol, tomorrow are the general ticket sales so wait for it, be calm u are going to get them eventually  ;)

For some reason the site keeps saying they're available, but when I go to buy them, it says they're gone. :(

That sucks! Ticketmaster presale is in 4 minutes, and general sale is tomorrow, there's still hope!

anyone got the chicago code for ticketmaster? :(

It's ACCESS, but the presale was gone before 11:01 hit. The rest of the tickets will be up tomorrow at 10 AM... But I'm not sure what time zone that is. Does it go by local time?

Edit: Now that I looked on the desktop site, it appears it is local time.

congrats to those who already got tix  :smokeney: 

anyone else going to philly?? the venue is kinda big  :(

i want to.. of course i slept through presale haha. will the general sale prices be the same?? and is there still hope  :defeated:

is the wonderland link she posted on fb our best bet or was that only for presale? i feel like ticketmaster can be fickle  :smokeney:

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif

I bought my tickets through AIW, for the Connecticut show.  I'm so excited!

I didn't notice this right away, too, but it says it in the Order Confirmation email in the first paragraph, as such:

I am super curious about this!  Anyone have any inkling exactly what the VIP entails?

I looked into the 'VIP' thing, but couldn't find anything specific to Lana. It seems though that this site specializes in selling special tickets for fans that include some sort of special addition. For example, they just tweeted something about an upcoming Robin Thicke concert where the tickets involved meeting him (I didn't look into the specifics). Perhaps Lana wanted to do something special for the hardcore fans, so if you bought them from that presale link then you get some VIP access? Meeting her? One can pray. :derpna2: Either way, the FB page did say in the status that is was a fan presale, and didn't just say presale.

2dt29zc.jpg

I looked into the 'VIP' thing, but couldn't find anything specific to Lana. It seems though that this site specializes in selling special tickets for fans that include some sort of special addition. For example, they just tweeted something about an upcoming Robin Thicke concert where the tickets involved meeting him (I didn't look into the specifics). Perhaps Lana wanted to do something special for the hardcore fans, so if you bought them from that presale link then you get some VIP access? Meeting her? One can pray. :derpna2: Either way, the FB page did say in the status that is was a fan presale, and didn't just say presale.

Several of the testimonials talk about a meet and greet, but who knows...praying  :pray2:

Edit: Scratch that. 

why wasn't there any kind of VIP thing offered for the shows that were initially announced (in SF, vegas, etc) 

if only half of the shows have some kind of meet and greet i'm gonna be pissed 

Tbh it will most likely be an early entry or something like that. I'm just happy to see her live!