Sign in to follow this  
brettsrebellion

Tips for Attending a Lana Concert

so im planning on going to the concert in MI for this new tour she just announced. and its going to be my first lana concert and idk the fan base yet... im used to britneys fan base. all the stuck up cunts walking around reading each other. :eek: what can i expect from the fan base? also since im coming from central ohio and traveling all the way up to Michigan, does anyone have any tips of meeting her after the show  :lanahairflip:, i want to make this trip worth the money and experience. since i read somewhere there wont meet and greets for this tour i would love to meet her, she seems so sweet from the pap vids ive watched.and i dont think i want to deal with waiting in line for 12 hours after a long ride up there so i dont think i will be getting GA tickets if those options are available.... but the masonic temple is a theater so i dont know if they will removing the seats or not. if not ill be getting front row. :holla:

sorry for the long read. im just nervous lol  :pft:

a58h1e.jpg

you're gonna have to pray if you wanna meet her haha

it'll be tough cuz there'll be so many people

idk

i couldn't meet her in chicago but i'll go earlier and stay later this time, so idk

i'd have preferred VIP tix with m&g

that'd just be easier and i wouldn't mind paying more...

just get to the show early enough so you get front row and that's your best bet of meeting her and having a great view the entire show.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

you're gonna have to pray if you wanna meet her haha it'll be tough cuz there'll be so many people idk i couldn't meet her in chicago but i'll go earlier and stay later this time, so idk i'd have preferred VIP tix with m&g that'd just be easier and i wouldn't mind paying more... just get to the show early enough so you get front row and that's your best bet of meeting her and having a great view the entire show.

ugh man i really dont want to come to the show that early. but yea i wouldnt mind paying extra for VIP tickets either. she could make killer money off M&G's  :agree2:

a58h1e.jpg

ugh man i really dont want to come to the show that early. but yea i wouldnt mind paying extra for VIP tickets either. she could make killer money off M&G's  :agree2:

i wonder why vip wasn't arranged???

you would prob have to go early if you want front row

cuz she met with front row for paradise tour

:brows:

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

i wonder why vip wasn't arranged???

you would prob have to go early if you want front row

cuz she met with front row for paradise tour

:brows:

ill probably come up the night before. get some rest and get up there early in the morning, its just the masonic temple  :illumilana: where its at is reallly fucking creepy and detroit isnt really a safe city. i guess we'll wait and see we get up there lol im hoping they leave the seats in the theater but i have a feeling theyre going to remove them so they can sell more tickets but it sits 4,400 people... so idk .... #FirstWorldProblems :twirls:

a58h1e.jpg

I have a question for those who have seen her at concert halls/theatres before: I'm also going to the Detroit show. It's 8pm on a Thursday. How early do you think I should get there? If I go in to work early I could leave at 3pm and get there about 6pm. I don't really want to take an entire day off, but I could probably take half the day off, leave at noon, and get there at 3pm. Do you think there would be much advantage for getting closer arriving at 3pm vs. 6pm? Or would there not be much difference because the line would already be pretty long by then?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I have a question for those who have seen her at concert halls/theatres before: I'm also going to the Detroit show. It's 8pm on a Thursday. How early do you think I should get there? If I go in to work early I could leave at 3pm and get there about 6pm. I don't really want to take an entire day off, but I could probably take half the day off, leave at noon, and get there at 3pm. Do you think there would be much advantage for getting closer arriving at 3pm vs. 6pm? Or would there not be much difference because the line would already be pretty long by then?

Last year I wasn't early because of school and I still stood in the third row even though I had to go to the toilet before entering the concert room. However, looking at the pre-sale numbers I'd be there soon enough if I was you.

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

Ok so I'm going to the house of blues show in Boston and I NEED to get front row so I can have a chance of meeting Lana, however I'm a little confused as to how the lines at he venu are going to work? Because I was planning on getting there a whole day in advance and just camping out over night but my tickets are will call so will there be two seperate lines? One line to pick up tickets and one line to get inside? This kind of freaks me out because if i wait on the line to get inside to get in the front won't I have to get off line to go pick up my tickets?! Has anyone ever had will call before and been in this situation? I NEED to get in the front!

Assuming you aren't standing with a bunch of cunts, they'll likely be willing to let you back to the front of the line after picking up your ticket

Thank u hopefully that's true! Most people are cunts these days lol... I'm willing to pay somebody I don't care lol. but I'll be dammed if I camp out over night and I lost my spot in the front because I have to go pick up my ticket. I really want to meet her! Is there a chance of meeting her before the show? Like when she arrives for sound check and stuff?

Thank u hopefully that's true! Most people are cunts these days lol... I'm willing to pay somebody I don't care lol. but I'll be dammed if I camp out over night and I lost my spot in the front because I have to go pick up my ticket. I really want to meet her! Is there a chance of meeting her before the show? Like when she arrives for sound check and stuff?

No clue, I've never seen her before either so I'll be doing the same

BzhmW.png

Well most concerts I've been to with Will call it's just one line. When you get to the entry, they take your tickets, or ask if you did will call and check right there and let you in at the same time. 

Well most concerts I've been to with Will call it's just one line. When you get to the entry, they take your tickets, or ask if you did will call and check right there and let you in at the same time.

Good to know! Thank u! I mean adventures in wonderland said they will email me 5 days prior with directions on how to get my tickets so I guess I'll wait and see!

Ok so I'm going to the house of blues show in Boston and I NEED to get front row so I can have a chance of meeting Lana, however I'm a little confused as to how the lines at he venu are going to work? Because I was planning on getting there a whole day in advance and just camping out over night but my tickets are will call so will there be two seperate lines? One line to pick up tickets and one line to get inside? This kind of freaks me out because if i wait on the line to get inside to get in the front won't I have to get off line to go pick up my tickets?! Has anyone ever had will call before and been in this situation? I NEED to get in the front!

Oh my goodness Im going to the Boston show too! Hopefully I'll be able to get there early as well. I'm from NJ and I really really want to meet her too. She's so nice. Hopefully we both will! If I get there as early as you, you have a line ally in me  :D

Oh my goodness Im going to the Boston show too! Hopefully I'll be able to get there early as well. I'm from NJ and I really really want to meet her too. She's so nice. Hopefully we both will! If I get there as early as you, you have a line ally in me :D

Omg that's awesome!!!! Are you going alone like me or with people? lol if not we should totally go together or like meet up there or something and be line buddies for sure!!!! here's my Instagram if you wanna add me :) _alienxo

Omg that's awesome!!!! Are you going alone like me or with people? lol if not we should totally go together or like meet up there or something and be line buddies for sure!!!! here's my Instagram if you wanna add me :) _alienxo

Yea I'm going by myself too! I don't know if you live close to the venue or not, but hopefully I can get there as early as you so we can meet up. And it seems like it would probably make things that much easier (getting front and hopefully meeting Lana  :D