Sign in to follow this  
brettsrebellion

Tips for Attending a Lana Concert

Don't worry, at the concert I've been to people who were at the front of the queue went to pick up their tickets then took their place back in the queue, there was no question about it :) I mean this was London, but I'm sure the US ain't that different. 

And about meeting her, if you know her hotel you might get to meet her but you'll have a shitty view at the show if you get there that late. If you're in front row she might take a selfie with you and you can give her stuff and say a few words. But don't be in the front far left/right corners, she doesn't come there lol (personal experience) 

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

Yea I'm going by myself too! I don't know if you live close to the venue or not, but hopefully I can get there as early as you so we can meet up. And it seems like it would probably make things that much easier (getting front and hopefully meeting Lana :D)

Yes definitely!!!!! Would be easier one of us can wait for the tickets while the other one waits to get inside ( if there's too lines) and I actually don live close at all lol I'm coming from New York City but my uncle lives in Boston not to far from the venue so I'm sleeping over his house the day before the show, so we can definitely like set a time to meet up and try and be there by that time! :) did u add me on Instagram? I got a request from someone but wasn't sure If it was you or not... Lol

I'd recommend talking to security while waiting, be on the safe side..they'll know how things will turn out and such.
As for being inside front row...Hold onto that bar for dear-life and if you need to..place two feet on the bar to push people off of you (Hopefully you understood that)

Good luck :hooker:

Live Forever Golden Grill.

Yes definitely!!!!! Would be easier one of us can wait for the tickets while the other one waits to get inside ( if there's too lines) and I actually don live close at all lol I'm coming from New York City but my uncle lives in Boston not to far from the venue so I'm sleeping over his house the day before the show, so we can definitely like set a time to meet up and try and be there by that time! :) did u add me on Instagram? I got a request from someone but wasn't sure If it was you or not... Lol

Yea haha that was me

i wouldn't be surprised if they didn't allow people to camp out, so be prepared for that

Ahh man that would not be good lol

I'd recommend talking to security while waiting, be on the safe side..they'll know how things will turn out and such.

As for being inside front row...Hold onto that bar for dear-life and if you need to..place two feet on the bar to push people off of you (Hopefully you understood that)

Good luck :hooker:

Thanks for the advice!!!! Damn General admission sounds like a death match! Hahaha

Yes, there have been threads like this, but I really need a personalized one.

I'm seeing Jesus/Lana in seventeen days in New Orleans. This is an especially huge deal for me, because, as you know, it was originally at the Sugarmill and it was 18+ only. I was devastated, as I am underage, but when it got moved, it was quite literally a miracle come true for me. I've been to concerts before (Florence + the Machine and Fitz & the Tantrums), and they were great experiences. But the Champions Square is obviously standing room only, and I'm a bit nervous. I have bad anxiety, and I've had set seats at my other concerts. I'm also five feet tall, so standing in the back is not preferable. So: if I don't have to line up twelve hours early, is it at all possible to get to the front rows, or at least where I can see? I'd really not like to stand in line all day, but I'd also like to have a great experience and get a good view.

Also - I know it's very rare for fans to meet Lana, but is there any chance I could see her after the show? Like I know Charli XCX hangs around the venue afterwards to meet with fans, so could I potentially at least see her around?

Thank you all~!

they call you CRY BABY, CRY BABY / but you don't fucking care!!

You really don't have to stand in line hours early. If you're dedicated enough then you'll easily be able to get to the front. People will leave the floor to go to the bathroom, charge their phones so they can still take pictures, get a bottle of water, and most likely if one friend goes then the other will follow. Just know that the front will be very compact and if you get to the very front you'll be pressed up against the barrier the entire time. As for meeting her, it's possible she'll come down to say hello to the first few rows anyway, but if you're not up there then I would just hangout outside the venue for a little while after the show and maybe look for Rob.

Pretty much what Miss Daytona said. Aim for the sides as they are usually less crowded than dead center of the stage and the view is fine there as well. I went to Lanas concert and because of the long line for the wardrobe I missed the warm up act but still ended up close to the stage before she even got on, simply by drifting my way up through the side. By the end of the concert I was front row when she came down to the audience during National Anthem.

Since you're small people wont be as mad if you move around, just be careful about it. Nothing is worse than people shoving. You don't have to be nervous, people look out for each other. Lanas music is not exactly mosh pit material. Have a great concert:)

This thread is helpful it's my first time going to a lana show too except its in philly I thought I had 3rd row seats bc that's what it said but it's standing and open call idek should I show up there hours early because it starts at 8 and I'm going with 3 people in a city I've never been to before

god knows I tried

i'm 5 ft too :crai: i can usually make my way to the front at concerts by either just ducking through the crowd or making people feel sorry for me  :hairflip:  but i'm not sure if i've ever been to a concert that was as crowded as this one has been, and i don't wanna get separated from anyone i'm with.

so yeah if you can, just try to make it through the crowd to the front and people most likely won't get mad because you won't be blocking their view

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

just get in line early. and my friend had a sign that said 'can you meet me after the show?' and she said 'we'll see' during the show. after the show she had left but she did left her a signed paradise edition deluxe box, her assistant gave it to her. so no, she usually doesn't do meet & greets, maybe she'll say hi but she's probably tired after the show. 

g99887.gif

meet her before the show! After the show i tried to meet again but there were literally crowds of people waiting outside the stage doors, before the show there were maybe 15 people + a few paps, a MUCH better experience :)

Where would this happen? Wait by her bus or what?

I think it's high time we make a stickied post in the Shows section regarding tips for attending Lana shows (i.e. how early to get there, what side is better to stand on, waiting in line and doing a number system, pros and cons of general standing admission vs seats, bringing items for autographs, etc). 

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…