Sign in to follow this  
Deleted User

Active Child

Sounds Like: Owen Pallett, Patrick Wolf, James Vincent McMorrow, Lo-Fang, S O H N, Glasser, iamamiwhoami, Ellie Gouulding, SVIIB

54_ActiveChild_593x273.jpg

Legal name Pat Grossi, he's one to fall in love with, man of many others' dream, his music is just heavenly and impossible to describe. He has remixed Ride but I stumbled across his music thanks to Ellie Goulding who, apart from collaborating with him in his latest EP "Rapor", has covered an all-time favorite Hangin' On

He has released an album, "You Are All I See" (2011) which is so haunting and heart-breaking, and full of everything you could ever feel, so coherent sonically and yet the lyrics can really make you feel you wrote them, and later released Rapor EP on 2013.

He's been reported saying he's working and almost finishing his new album.

He's just unbelievable. He's on Vagrant Records.

But wait, he actually sounds amazing :defeated: ,downloading his album right now. His version of 'Hanging On' sounds so much better than Ellie's version (her version is also really good, but I love the haunted vibe he gives to it).

Of course, his version is the original. He's one of the best thing that happened to my ears, please please please enjoy You Are All I See <3 <3 (and btw, the bonus track "Body Heat (So Far Away)" is one of the best songs he has made <3

His song "Never Far Away" is free on US iTunes this week! Been meaning to give his new album a listen and this is making me do that :)

Also there is a Japanese bonus track for the album called "No More Mistress" that is 1:27 in length if anyone (@) wants to track that down :creep:

EDIT: yeah wow this album is so gorgeous, one of my faves of the year for sure. better than the debut imo.

H0bDaqU.gif

His song "Never Far Away" is free on US iTunes this week! Been meaning to give his new album a listen and this is making me do that :)

Also there is a Japanese bonus track for the album called "No More Mistress" that is 1:27 in length if anyone (@) wants to track that down :creep:

EDIT: yeah wow this album is so gorgeous, one of my faves of the year for sure. better than the debut imo.

How did I miss this... Thank you so very much for making me notice! Sending you a PM rn

The album is TOO corny for my taste, but there are some tracks that make me crazy with that exquisite production he always pulls (Never Far Away, Midnight Swim, Stranger, Mercy...)