phahad

Quentin Tarantino

how good is every movie he has ever made and how good are his soundtracks though. 

discuss your favorite movies of his!! 

mine are probably kill bill, pulp fiction, inglorious basterds and deathproof.

how good are his soundtracks though FOR REAL

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

"Kill Bill" Vol 1 and 2 are flawless. Eagerly anticipating the third movie.

He's also an outstanding actor! He had a minor role on the show "Alias" that he pulled off effortlessly.

EQFO7rX.png

"Kill Bill" Vol 1 and 2 are flawless. Eagerly anticipating the third movie.

He's also an outstanding actor! He had a minor role on the show "Alias" that he pulled off effortlessly.

ugh i remember reading an article that said a third kill bill movie will basically never be made. 

also are you kidding his actings horrible lmao

Inglorious Basterds. The actors, the music, the theme... love it. My mom sometimes get into this mood to watch violent movies, and then we sit down for a cozy evening with this movie. 

Mom: "He totally deserved being bashed in with that baseball bat."

Me: "Hell yeah."

<3

I also have a thing for Pulp Fiction. I remember as a kid I was told I was too young to watch it, but when my parents were away I put it on anyway and thought it was the best thing ever. John and Uma dancing... iconic, right?

And when Vincent waves his gun around in the car and accidentally blast poor Marvin's head off, omg, they both just go all "wtf just happened" and I LAUGH so hard. 

My love for these movies are mostly because of the clever dialogs and the random, trivial things that suddenly gets mentioned along the way. You always learn something new watching a Quentin movie, that's for sure. AND the violence. That's a key factor too. 

1olt2g.jpg

Yes! His movies are great! Although I've only seen Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill vol. 1& 2, Death Proof and Django.

I remember seeing Inglorious Basterds once when I was like 14, but I wasn't too interested at the time. I need to torrent it or find it at Redbox.

Looking at his filmography is kinda intimidating but maybe I should try to watch all of his movies.

I always associate Eli Roth (seen all of his movies!) & Robert Rodriguez (most) with Quentin Tarantino, lol. I love their movies as well.

Yes! His movies are great! Although I've only seen Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill vol. 1& 2, Death Proof and Django.

I remember seeing Inglorious Basterds once when I was like 14, but I wasn't too interested at the time. I need to torrent it or find it at Redbox.

Looking at his filmography is kinda intimidating but maybe I should try to watch all of his movies.

I always associate Eli Roth (seen all of his movies!) & Robert Rodriguez (most) with Quentin Tarantino, lol. I love their movies as well.

eli roth's like quentin's son lmao he was in deathproof and inglorious basterds and i guess a lot of others too. 

the only movies of his i haven't seen are hostel, true romance, and natural born killers. but i guess the first two aren't exactly.. his? 

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

Does he accept fan mail? I'd love to send him a photo of my feet. 

he should join lanaboards since there is a foot thread :die:

url%5D