HeavenBaby51

Memorable Quotes, By: Lana Del Rey

Post your favorite quotes of Lana Del Rey!

They can be from:

-Interviews

-Magazines

-Twitter

-Song Lyrics

Anything that Lana Del Rey says herself!

One of my favorites:

“I love to take care of the songs, that’s my natural place. Then, when I get on stage, that’s not my element. Sometimes I kneel down because I am trembling or touch the audience because I don’t know what to do. But the nice thing about the kids is that they feel bad for me, and pass me soft toys” (Vogue Australia October 2012).

tumblr_m9vw9aQnSH1r7oj7fo1_r1_500.gif

I can't be with the man I love,

I can't be if he treats me rough.

tumblr_mbseajROmO1qb9tu7o1_500.gif

Guest Maru the Cat

" I like cats and beards and James Dean, and flipping tables. There's this user on lanaboards -- Maru the Cat -- and I think she's splendid" :3

I guess my strongest recurring theme is honoring love even when it is lost. I guess just staying strong in the midst of true love lost. And staying hopeful and soft even if things get difficult and hard.

-some European interview

And I remember when I met him, it was so clear that he was the only one for me. We both knew it, right away. And as the years went on, things got more difficult, we were faced with more challenges. I begged him to stay. Try to remember what we had at the beginning. He was charismatic, magnetic, electric, and everybody knew it. When he walked in, every woman’s head turned, everyone stood up to talk to him. He was like this hybrid; this mix of a man who couldn’t contain himself. I always got the sense that he became torn between being a good person and missing out on all of the opportunities that life could offer a man as magnificent as him. And in that way I… understood him. And I loved him… I loved him, I loved him, I loved him. And I still love him. I love him.

-National Anthem monolouge

giffix-1.gif

''If you judge me I'll fucking kill you'' -Lana before performing Diet Mtn Dew for the first time.

*Insert awesome and creative photo of Lana with added photoshops effects here*

"I was a big drinker at the time. I would drink every day. I would drink alone. I thought the whole concept was so fucking cool. A great deal of what I wrote on ''Born to Die is about these wilderness years. When I write about the thing that I’ve lost I feel like I’m writing about alcohol because that was the first love of my life. My parents were worried, I was worried. I knew it was a problem when I liked it more than I liked doing anything else. I was like, 'I'm fucked. I am totally fucked'. Like, at first it's fine and you think you have a dark side – it's exciting – and then you realise the dark side wins every time if you decide to indulge in it. It's also a completely different way of living when you know that...a different species of person. It was the worst thing that ever happened to me."

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

FAVOURITE LINE EVERRRRR!:

"I still have my same babysitting job, I babysit twice a week."

and

"My vision is complete. My life is f*cking made."

okay that's two, but still...

but anything with "sonic-..." or "visual-..."

:what: :what: :what: :what:

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

Visually and sonically.

Edit: LMAO I only get read the full post

Well sonically

Sonically

Sonically

Sonically I had envisioned

Sonically

Sonically

SONICALLY

lana-del-rey-leaving-chateau-marmont-los_3985180.jpg

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

"My vision is complete. My life is f*cking made."

I really loved when she did that too! So cute

"I just thought it was so sad, that God had found someone so perfect for me and that then we really couldn't be together" - It broke my heart when she said that :aw: I'll never forget it

And I really love the line "Fooling everyone, telling them she's having fun", probably just because I can relate to it so much,

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

:troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

23255881.jpg

"I just thought it was so sad, that God had found someone so perfect for me and that then we really couldn't be together" - It broke my heart when she said that :aw: I'll never forget it

And I really love the line "Fooling everyone, telling them she's having fun", probably just because I can relate to it so much,

i know! sometimes she says these really cute and heartfelt lines and i'm just like awww sweetie!

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

"I'm not really interested in a ton of female musicians but there is something about Britney that compelled me — the way she sings and just the way she looks,"

and this line shits one evrything else :legend:

What interview did she say this in?

When did she say the thing that broke her heart or whatever? Link me!

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif