HeavenBaby51

Memorable Quotes, By: Lana Del Rey

"Sometimes love's not enough when the road gets tough, I don't know why." 

When she said in a magazine that she sometimes still thinks about "having it all end" and how it's human to feel that way. 

I also like when she said when you keep secrets, your secrets keep you. Such a smart lady. :yesnod:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

"What other people think of me is none of my business"

"I have a personal ambition to live my life honestly and honour the true love that I've had and also the people I've had around me. I want to stay hopeful, even though I get scared about why we're even alive at all"

& this is not a quote by her, but it's a quote about her in Vogue UK which reads; "In some ways, the singer couldn't be more like this beautiful, damned town: a gilded place with a dark heart; real yet fake; a paradise from the outside, a prison from within" 

tumblr_mjifpjZBSu1rr0bkio2_500.png

''I feel like Born to die,video games,blue jeans we're all a trilogy I had met this guy and I was really struck by him visually...''

Its along quote, Basically she was stating how she wrote those 3 songs for him.

My favorite quote also was when she was describing something in an interview calling it a ''juxtaposition''.

''I really like old stuff..like vintage stuff from the 90's..like Nirvana...'' 

When she was at the Amboeba Music Lounge in San Fransisco

''I said it before in Hollywood the other day. I only sing for you in you know that''

anim_f3d57213-e3d6-6464-5592-c7cb05df9e6

In an interview they asked her "what's the meaning of take your body downtown"? She said "there's two meanings. One is going t the center and to the city and the other is..*laughs* that's it." I can guess what that second meaning is though. (;

B8wHSYZ.jpg

Old thread, but this is my absolute favourite. I don't really know where it's from.

"People say your imagination is your greatest tool to success, and I think it's because things manifest in reality from the visions you have in your mind's eye. And so the most important thing is to really have a rich internal world, and live there, because reality will never meet your expectations."