toshi

Saddest / Most Depressing Lana Song

the original beautiful people demo is the only lana song i actually would consider "depressing" 

i think a lot of songs from sirens are quite sad, i think the vulnerability of those tracks add to their depth & emotion, especially bad disease, try tonight, & peace, songs like aviation & find my own way feel so vulnerable & fragile, even in just their sound because of her vocals & the guitar, so in a way, i think they're sad

i also think yayo is one of her saddest songs, but i think it also sounds very hopeful & very heartfelt

WGe8ynS.gif

Wildflower wilfire - it's one of her heaviest track she ever wrote to date, alongside "hope"

But just like "hope", i still see some "hopeful" tone in these 2 songs. Just like she acknowledges herself & knows how to empower herself in her darkest thoughts.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

wildflower wildfire. like it's actually a bad idea for me to listen to it lmao though i do on the rare occasion

others are pin up galore, try tonight, lust for life (demo), next to me (it's the loneliness 4 me)

i bet talking like an answering machine also hurts a fuck ton but i need help confirming that :kiss3:

mUENGN9.png

I think Lana's songs don't have very deep sadness in the lyrics, but the mood, vocals and instruments make them very sad for some tracks. And if the memories, a disappointment, a death or something comes to be grafted on it, it becomes difficult to listen.

For my part it is a large part of the album Honeymoon, which reminds me of a really difficult period, I had others but this disc it took me more than 5 years to listen to it without feeling bad. :noparty:

Honeymoon is really sad, hard to hear but I force myself to listen to it in adequate conditions and it's really a very beautiful song and I'm starting to make peace with, High on the beach and Religion. An unfinished summer.

Video games makes me cry every time I hear it especially the chorus. Life goes by. Young and beautiful too. Because I think I will die more or less young.

I try to get away from her music but she is like a magnet, it relieves me and hurts me at the same time. I try to shut myself up less in his records and do something else on the side. Her music is so good, so I take it more lightly, and that's the best thing to do. (sorry to tell my life but everything is linked, her music all that)

I think Life Is Beautiful is her saddest song honestly (to me anyways)... it's the epitome of trying to convince yourself there's hope when you already know there's none

This whole part breaks my heart every time:

"God wouldn’t do that
He knows how I feel
I can’t go through that
And so it’s not real"

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

Quite impressed with how TV in Black and White was so rarely mentioned. Money hunny is also one of the saddest to me, as well as If I Die Young, Methamphetamines, Black Beauty, You, Mister, Fine China and the BPBP demo. But for me, I think Bentley (which I think wasn’t mentioned at all) wins the sad pot.

Lana also has several songs that are not sad in an obvious way, but you can sense there’s something reaaally wrong in there, which makes them sad. A few examples for me are Roller Derby (even more than Pin Up Galore), Dance For Money, Hundred Dollar Bill (cmon she says she literally wants to die on it) and Heavy Hitter. I think she’s feeling sad but is being ironic about it.

Tired Of Singing the Blues is also sad, in an angry way. I love to hear it when I feel like there’s no hope in life and the world is a cruel place.

I've listened to Gods and Monsters after a long time and oh god :cryney2: I bet you know the feeling when something suddenly hit you out of nowhere.

I think it might be about SA..

the way she sings Me and God we don't get along so now I sing.. no one's gonna take my soul away.. 

and then God's dead, I said baby that's alright with me :toofunny:  

like... if you know you know what she meant:wipe:

'Innocence's lost' hits different after 10 years.

I feel like she also hinted this topic on The Blackest Day especially when she sings 'Getting darker and darker looking for love in all the wrong places' like yep girl you got me :toofunny::toofunny:

pawn shop blues definitely, i can't listen to that song without feeling a little bit sad :xcry: it's also why i don't listen to the song that often, even though it is so beautiful

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif