toshi

Saddest / Most Depressing Lana Song

There are a lot of them, but the text that has particularly marked me in recent months is that of Black beauty. I really like when she says she paints everything black, it's beautiful but very sad, it's a nice definition of depression in my opinion (but I don't remember Lana's meaning anymore). 

I can see an old house by the sea, an old interior with old chairs from flea markets, little sun, and a cold raging sea of the North Sea overlooked by a melancholy sun that only comes in the evening. Don't go out, live with memories.

Fingertips is the obvious choice, but so many of her songs are devastating that it's hard to chose just one.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

Recently for me, it’s been thunder. Call me basic but it really reminds me of the past 10 years of my life as well as the present lol

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

In terms of released music, to me the blackest day is one the “saddest” but it’s also soothing and beautiful to me, it helps and it’s one of my fav ldr. Terrence loves you too, old money, honeymoon stuff for sure has a bittersweet tint to it imo