LDRO

Guidance: Topic Rules

This brings up another very valid question. Why would they continuously allow the Public Access of such databases as BMI and ASCAP if they did not intend for "amateur" fans to find them? Am I spreading a rumor when I say that "Live or Die" is a real title, because it has been publicly registered for us all to see?

You know what. Do whatever you want. Delete this topic and go wild. I won't be here to watch this forum be shut down. Forget the rules. You have free will and speech and you are entitled speak of your opinions. So forget all this. Just do what you do. You try and help a fanbase survive and all you get is argumentative people and disobedience. I'm not here for it. Officially leaving the forum, and you can do whatever you want. I've tried to help. You're not the ones getting into the trouble. You may have a few things taken away from you like a petty topic on a forum and a radio show which you already have a new link for, but you're not the one getting bunches of emails with tons of questions on how you've got this infomational, and all I can say is this forum because some of you do not give the specific link to the source you got your information from. It takes up my time trying to save your backs and providing the sources for him so you lot do no come across as potential hackers. After me doing this, I am not seen as a potential hacker. So goodbye.

You know what. Do whatever you want. Delete this topic and go wild. I won't be here to watch this forum be shut down. Forget the rules. You have free will and speech and you are entitled speak of your opinions. So forget all this. Just do what you do. You try and help a fanbase survive and all you get is argumentative people and disobedience. I'm not here for it. Officially leaving the forum, and you can do whatever you want. I've tried to help. You're not the ones getting into the trouble. You may have a few things taken away from you like a petty topic on a forum and a radio show which you already have a new link for, but you're not the one getting bunches of emails with tons of questions on how you've got this infomational, and all I can say is this forum because some of you do not give the specific link to the source you got your information from. It takes up my time trying to save your backs and providing the sources for him so you lot do no come across as potential hackers. After me doing this, I am not seen as a potential hacker. So goodbye.

Goodbye! ;( You will be missed.

I think it may be best for some of us to follow your example. I appreciate you, and will always miss your help in (attentpting) to guide this fan base, however unruly. :'(

Guest Maru the Cat

They tell me not to worry, because they're. the. boss.

evilentity would be proud of that brilliant lyric reference.