evilentity

Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight

Probably unrelated, but do we know who she wrote it for?

I think before she released west coast when everybody was talking about this song, she tweeted out something like "wrote that for someone else 4 yrs ago, new song is WC"

party.gif?w=1100

Hopefully not Cheryl Cole...

I dont think so, she didnt even write Ghetto Baby for Cheryl, she just liked the song and Lana sold it to her. She once said that on an interview and it was so shady :toofunny:

I dont think so, she didnt even write Ghetto Baby for Cheryl, she just liked the song and Lana sold it to her. She once said that on an interview and it was so shady :toofunny:

Lol I was kidding ;)

So I think I cracked another drug reference code. I don’t mean to sound repetitive but when I hear these songs again lately I’m thinking WOAH WHAT.... how could I have missed this? This one I think is a stretch and is more wrong than the one I mentioned a few weeks ago in the post about Backfire but i digress. It’s not meant to be an absolute “THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT SHE MEANT, IT’S EXACTLY TRUE 100000%” take with a grain of salt

just a theory yet again, I don’t think it’s absolutely true, but think about this:

”I’ve been working everyday 8 to 9” who works 13 hour days? I mean, I get it, she lived in a trailer park at one point in her life, I’m sure she probably worked a lot at a drive in or wherever, but some people consider drug dealing as a side hustle/job (or if you’re selling enough, full time job) but, let’s just keep going

”Serving coke and fries at the movie blue drive in” So... serving coke (selling yayo) and fries (could be a slight drug reference to weed, acid, whatever really. Being fried is a reference I’ve always know as being high as fuck on weed, but Urban Dictionary apparently thinks it’s about LSD so.... idk think of it as you want.) Blue... anyone familiar with baby blue pills? Watson makes blue hydrocodone pills. The blue part is an even bigger stretch when it comes to this line, but it made me think, “why the fuck did she say movie blue drive in”????

“I don’t wanna care tonight, I don’t wanna fight” She’s down to feel out of her element tonight, maybe down to use and she doesn’t wanna argue about it

This song has always had that creepy, stalker ex gf vibe to it for me, along the lines of Serial Killer, like a sister track to it. Does anyone know exactly when it was written? I’m just saying, Lana tends to have double meanings in her music and I could never figure out this song. I think for me, this makes the most sense. Like I was saying earlier, before yall come for me, I think I am 98% wrong (and maybe a slight drug reference was used unintentionally)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

So I think I cracked another drug reference code. I don’t mean to sound repetitive but when I hear these songs again lately I’m thinking WOAH WHAT.... how could I have missed this? This one I think is a stretch and is more wrong than the one I mentioned a few weeks ago in the post about Backfire but i digress. It’s not meant to be an absolute “THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT SHE MEANT, IT’S EXACTLY TRUE 100000%” take with a grain of salt

just a theory yet again, I don’t think it’s absolutely true, but think about this:

”I’ve been working everyday 8 to 9” who works 13 hour days? I mean, I get it, she lived in a trailer park at one point in her life, I’m sure she probably worked a lot at a drive in or wherever, but some people consider drug dealing as a side hustle/job (or if you’re selling enough, full time job) but, let’s just keep going

”Serving coke and fries at the movie blue drive in” So... serving coke (selling yayo) and fries (could be a slight drug reference to weed, acid, whatever really. Being fried is a reference I’ve always know as being high as fuck on weed, but Urban Dictionary apparently thinks it’s about LSD so.... idk think of it as you want.) Blue... anyone familiar with baby blue pills? Watson makes blue hydrocodone pills. The blue part is an even bigger stretch when it comes to this line, but it made me think, “why the fuck did she say movie blue drive in”????

“I don’t wanna care tonight, I don’t wanna fight” She’s down to feel out of her element tonight, maybe down to use and she doesn’t wanna argue about it

This song has always had that creepy, stalker ex gf vibe to it for me, along the lines of Serial Killer, like a sister track to it. Does anyone know exactly when it was written? I’m just saying, Lana tends to have double meanings in her music and I could never figure out this song. I think for me, this makes the most sense. Like I was saying earlier, before yall come for me, I think I am 98% wrong (and maybe a slight drug reference was used unintentionally)

i know a lot of things but idk about that. maybe i’m too stoned....

but i did have great s*x to this song last year and that’s all i can relate it to. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

On 7/21/2014 at 7:04 PM, Lad said:

Got a link? I'd love to read that interview lmao 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

8 hours ago, Mer said:

i know a lot of things but idk about that. maybe i’m too stoned....

but i did have great s*x to this song last year and that’s all i can relate it to. 

yessss get it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole