lflflflflflflflflflf

SINGLE: West Coast

I'm 99.987863948% sure that Rob is hinting a Tuesday April 8th release. It would be so weird if nothing was reased before she starts her tour on the 11th.

Rob has been hinting and teasing constantly since getting on Twitter, it doesn't mean anything, he's just excited and wants the fans to be, as well. Also, the tour isn't being promoted as having anything to do with Ultraviolence which is weird and makes me think the album won't be released until later in the year (after the tour). In my opinion, it would make sense to expect her to premiere a new song during the tour like she did with Body Electric, start promoting the album after the tour ends, release the album and start a tour supporting Ultraviolence next year.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Rob has been hinting and teasing constantly since getting on Twitter, it doesn't mean anything, he's just excited and wants the fans to be, as well. Also, the tour isn't being promoted as having anything to do with Ultraviolence which is weird and makes me think the album won't be released until later in the year (after the tour). In my opinion, it would make sense to expect her to premiere a new song during the tour like she did with Body Electric, start promoting the album after the tour ends, release the album and start a tour supporting Ultraviolence next year.

Dan Auerbach said UV was recorded live with a 7 piece band (guitar, bass, drums, string quartet?) so I'm thinking she's already got her UV set figured out. I guess we'll find out when she starts her tour on the 11th so it's not that long to wait anyway. Maybe she'll repeat the Paradise tour + perform West Coast (but I really hope not. She wanted to close her BTD chapter with Tropico.)

She's already announced UV and West Coast so I don't see a reason to release it later than June. Once Upon A Dream came out like 3 days after it was found on Amazon so I think the record label is gonna start dropping songs more suddenly than before. I guess the wait for Tuesday/first tour date isn't life or dead atm so we can easily just wait it out and see what happens! She's definitely getting better at keeping her music locked up hahah

Dan Auerbach said UV was recorded live with a 7 piece band (guitar, bass, drums, string quartet?) so I'm thinking she's already got her UV set figured out. I guess we'll find out when she starts her tour on the 11th so it's not that long to wait anyway. Maybe she'll repeat the Paradise tour + perform West Coast (but I really hope not. She wanted to close her BTD chapter with Tropico.)

She's already announced UV and West Coast so I don't see a reason to release it later than June. Once Upon A Dream came out like 3 days after it was found on Amazon so I think the record label is gonna start dropping songs more suddenly than before. I guess the wait for Tuesday/first tour date isn't life or dead atm so we can easily just wait it out and see what happens! She's definitely getting better at keeping her music locked up hahah

But why would she release an album during a tour that isn't even an "Ultraviolence" tour? Nobody does that, she won't get to promote it decently. I think the tour this year is just another Born to Die/Paradise tour for America and some festivals because she's popular right now.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Guest Dot

But why would she release an album during a tour that isn't even an "Ultraviolence" tour? Nobody does that, she won't get to promote it decently. I think the tour this year is just another Born to Die/Paradise tour for America and some festivals because she's popular right now.

My thoughts exactly. Her Asian/SA leg was a 10-14 track setlist, meaning she had to keep it short because most of her concerts were part of a festival. Her European leg had 18 tracks and I'm pretty sure she'll do just as much but replace some Paradise and BTD songs with more recent songs, meaning OUAD, West Coast and maybe another UV song, as well as G&M and Bel Air in order to promote Tropico. NA never had a Paradise Tour and I'm pretty sure she isn't going to skip that part of the world a just start touring an album that doesn't even have a release date, yet.

Also, the tour isn't being promoted as having anything to do with Ultraviolence which is weird and makes me think the album won't be released until later in the year (after the tour).

But why would she release an album during a tour that isn't even an "Ultraviolence" tour?

Except some of the concert venues have been mentioning Ultraviolence in their promotion...

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

it's not as though her most recent tour was actually to promote Paradise. It wasn't even officially called the Paradise Tour. It's just because she had a new album out and hadn't done a wide tour before.

I don't think because it isn't being billed as the "Ultraviolence tour feat. new tracks from my new album" tour doesn't mean that it has to end before an album will be released.

I think Lana wants to actually feel in control of her music and decide for herself when people hear it for the first time for once, without it leaking.  :usrs:

All this conspiring is just discussion we don't know anything and we'll just have to wait to see what does happen  :party:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I'm sure the usual rules about marketing it's not really applied for Lana Del Rey. Remember when she released Ride and in the same week she performed at Itunes Festival and sang Body Electric instead? 

Except some of the concert venues have been mentioning Ultraviolence in their promotion...

Do you really think they were told Lana was going to perform Ultraviolence at their shows though? Don't you think it's much more likely they know she's going to release a new album called Ultraviolence someday and are just using that hype to promote their show?

It's also not billed as a Paradise so by the same logic that shouldn't be assumed either.

People are getting too caught up in what the tour means. It means nothing, its not for "an album", its just a tour which will co-inside with all her songs, new [i assume] and old. She'll no doubt tour again in the U.S for this era. Its a Lana tour, with a new album on the horizon. Beyonce toured with no new album last year, why not? Lana has sold out all her shows so clearly theres a demand for it.

I have a feeling we will get the album right after the tour tbh. How long is it going for? 1 month.....

People are getting too caught up in what the tour means. It means nothing, its not for "an album", its just a tour which will co-inside with all her songs, new [i assume] and old. She'll no doubt tour again in the U.S for this era. Its a Lana tour, with a new album on the horizon. Beyonce toured with no new album last year, why not? Lana has sold out all her shows so clearly theres a demand for it.

I have a feeling we will get the album right after the tour tbh. How long is it going for? 1 month.....

It goes on til late August lol... I'm not here for her hyping it up in April then releasing it in September tbh

I actually want WC to release anywhere from the 10th to the moments before her Vegas debut. T'would be a glorious, glorious shitstorm frenzy of the new official single, live tour footage, photos, more tracks of UV, etc  :rip:  :godlaugh:  :cumming2:  :crying5:

This basically :

tumblr_n3o6aq3lqT1ryd6hjo1_500.jpg

G.U.Y.S WHAT IF IT'S AN UNRELEASED TOUR WITH SOME UV AND BTD AND PARADISE TRACKS MIXED IN. :crying:

There's a better chance that Rob will come out on stage and sing every song from Ultraviolence before she does unreleased songs.

(Although it would be nice!)